whats everyone using for their joints

I have tried all that shit ...the only thing that works is DECA.

well i ....

i usally just wait until the joint blows out and have surgery. I am having knee surgery this coming monday. I was taking glucosomine/chondrointin. It works ok. I just push to hard and I end up on the o.r. table. Good luck bro.

One thing I always used was DMSO on any area that hurts along with aspirin. Been using DMSO since 1985. Wife hates the smell my body gives off but sometimes she does has to deal with it. At 45 I get more pains everyday.

Nah cant take deca bro, but something has to give sooner or later for me

Presser said:
Nah cant take deca bro, but something has to give sooner or later for me

Believe it or not Flax oil...funny I was just reading some on it on another thread on another board about joint pain, and in the past month started to supplement with it for the fats, the pain in my knees that kept me from sqautting heavy is gone.I don't think its a quick fix though.I can give you the link on the thread if you want to PM me...didn't think it was cool to recognize another board here.

hey willie that was very respectful of ya bro...yeah i use flax oil too, military killed my joints.

i had elbo problems.cortizone is not the way to go.i think it made things worse.it helped at first,but it came back worse also.deca,msm,did the trick.elbo has been good for a long time now

The above recommendations are good.
Here are 2 that haven't been mentioned.
I'm trying to help a friend with a bad hip joint and I have him taking hyaluronic acid and cetyl myristoleate. The other day I located injectable hyaluronic acid on the internet which I was thinking of ordering for him.

Back