Where do you shop for your SUPPLEMENTS?

Oliya Michaela

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I've been using PROSOURCE for YEARS...love them! compared to other sites they are much cheaper, and have EVERYTHING you can think of.

GNC is overpriced as hell...
bodybuilding.com is up there with them...

oh cool dude!

thanks!

you live you learn.. eh?.. lol

No problem :) Also if you order more than 16 lbs of protein at one time they usually give you 5% off. When you check out, you can use this code: AXG639 to get another 5% off for a total of 10% off.:D

Oh yeah, it comes unflavored so make sure you get a flavor pack with it. ;)

No problem :) Also if you order more than 16 lbs of protein at one time they usually give you 5% off. When you check out, you can use this code: AXG639 to get another 5% off for a total of 10% off.:D

Oh yeah, it comes unflavored so make sure you get a flavor pack with it. ;)

holy crap.. that's awesome....i'll deff order some after the arnold...when my man gets here we'll have to chck it out.. i've tried a billion proteins and am YET to find the one i like...

I've used Prosource for quite a bit of stuff, but I now have a local place that usually gets me what I need... Southern Muscle.

still use bodybuilding.com (always find a 10% off code) and use muscleandstrength.com for their muscle guage nutrition protein.

I usually get my stuff at smoothie king. I have a 20 percent off card and I have no idea why but they are as cheap as the internet where I go. I pay at 29 bucks for noxplode there. Its 64 at gnc down the road. I think they may have gone up a couple bucks but they carry bsn, muscle milk, gaspari, and black powder too. I know there are some more, and like I said they aren't all this cheap but its my go to place.

Back