Which would sexy women prefer?

which bike would sexy women prefer?

• The Throbbing Harley

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • The Screaming Superbike

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
I just like bikes. When I was younger I perfered crotch rockets, now that I am a little older I perfer a nice shinny new Harley.

here's a real mans bike.. you little boyz better stay away from it.. way to much bike for you to drive.. noice one imporant thing about the bike.. it's a one seater.. women and little boys don't know how to ride.... lol

Attachments

• pitbulllargedetail.jpg
    pitbulllargedetail.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 376
low_flh0.jpg
Here's my ride, 99 ultra, slammed and cleaned up. Not fast, but WAY more comfortable than a sport bike.

BTW, just take a look around, you see ALOT more women on cruisers than on sport bikes..... that should tell you something.....

LOL, "way to much bike for you to drive"? My bike would kick this bikes ass in 3rd gear LOL! Not even a contest!

Gear101* said:
here's a real mans bike.. you little boyz better stay away from it.. way to much bike for you to drive.. noice one imporant thing about the bike.. it's a one seater.. women and little boys don't know how to ride.... lol

Hey nice bike sgrinavi :)

Over here, I see an equal amount of women riding both bikes...nice to see women riding :)

sgrinavi said:
low_flh0.jpg
Here's my ride, 99 ultra, slammed and cleaned up. Not fast, but WAY more comfortable than a sport bike.

BTW, just take a look around, you see ALOT more women on cruisers than on sport bikes..... that should tell you something.....

I just like drivin' mine around instead of chatting about it on this board.

I like mine and I franly don't give a rats ass what everybody want to drive. As long as you are ahvin' fun... go with whatever it is you want!!!

Safe ridings to all you bro's...no matter what you drive.

I'll be thinkin' about you Harley girls when I'm crusing 265km/h and doing stoppies at the stoplight.

(Sorry, had to make at least one smart ass remark. Have to keep my rep up.)

older women prefer harleys and younger women prefer superbikes. there are two here ages 23 and 34 older says harley younger says superbike "crotchrocket" as she says..well i guess that it straight from the ladies..lol

Actually I must a agree. In 10 to 20 years I don't think I'll be driving racers as well.

But I'll never go for a Harley. If I want comfort and easy riding I would much rather prefer a touring like the BMW RT or the Honda Pan European.

Gear101* said:

I also noticed that there wasn't any oil leaks under the motor. I guess someone altered the pic with Adobe Photoshop or something??? Lol

ahaha yeah no oil leak..damn those photoshop guys!

Funny thing...I let my friend ride my crotchrocket and I rode his harley...we go to leave...and I put the kickstand up...and wouldn't ya know it..FUKING OIL on my new shoes! Damn harley!

Hands down the Superbike would attract more hott girls than the Harley . I'd bet a million dollars on it if i had a million lol.

it's all about the ride. That's why I started this. Which ride do they prefer. I've had the same girls ride on jap bikes and harleys with me. The prefer the harley ride, they dig the comfy seat and riding position. They dig that I can pull a bottle of red wine and blankets out of the saddlebags when they invariably want to get screwed after straddling a throbbing v twin for an hour.

After I take em on a jap bike, they just want to go home, shower and get changed?!

I LIKE superbikes, I am not against them. It was all about the ride preference, not even aesthetics. I know superbikes are gorgeous.

It's just that the chicks dig the harley ride, and I dig riding the chicks.

Pax to all
ZB

Ohhh please...that is a model bike...they don't sell that LOL!!!

Come on...post what is being SOLD! The ugly pieces of crap that are for sale by americas biggest ripoff artist! HD!

Where is the throttle? or Brakes? Hmmmm LOL

LOL Cheers,
MB

Back