Which would sexy women prefer?

which bike would sexy women prefer?

• The Throbbing Harley

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • The Screaming Superbike

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
MacGyver said:

I also noticed that there wasn't any oil leaks under the motor. I guess someone altered the pic with Adobe Photoshop or something??? Lol

That's not LEAKING, it's marking it's territory

Man Boobies said:

Come on...post what is being SOLD! The ugly pieces of crap that are for sale by americas biggest ripoff artist! HD!

LOL Cheers,
MB

That's not a Harley, get your shit straight before you start dissin' HD. WHO, btw, is a great American company, go ahead, spend your money overseas then bitch about the economy.

HD sucks...just a big scam! You think it is coincidental that HD has become popular over the last few years? Just a marketing scam..probably put subliminal messages into "Jerry Springer Show" to get people to buy them :D

Then if it is not a harley..what the fcuk is it doing in this thread? Or..why does it say "harleypics.com" on it?

sgrinavi said:

That's not a Harley, get your shit straight before you start dissin' HD. WHO, btw, is a great American company, go ahead, spend your money overseas then bitch about the economy.

Man Boobies said:
HD sucks...just a big scam! You think it is coincidental that HD has become popular over the last few years? Just a marketing scam..probably put subliminal messages into "Jerry Springer Show" to get people to buy them :D

Hello? HD's have been popular for 100 years.........

Man Boobies said:
Then if it is not a harley..what the fcuk is it doing in this thread? Or..why does it say "harleypics.com" on it?

Because HD's are so cool that everyone tends to call any really nice V-twin powered scooter a Harley. Just like they call any small plane a piper cub.......

I don't think the rice burners have that problem....... NOT TRUE, I call all those metric cruiser jap crap wanna be's f'n Hondas

eek!

From now on I only want women to answer this poll! What the fuck do we know about what they want?!

So far one girl has said a burner, one a harley. We're at 50-50. We need more chicks...Women help us. Man boobies, you don't count on this one...

Pax

ZB

What my tits don't count? LOL!!!

I am done posting this thread...always will be a HD vs riceburner battle...personally anybody who has a bike is fortunate! I am just happy to have mine..think I will go for a ride later!

So for all you posers without bikes...have fun walking :D lol :) J/K

Cheers,
MB

realcooltime said:
eek!

From now on I only want women to answer this poll! What the fuck do we know about what they want?!

So far one girl has said a burner, one a harley. We're at 50-50. We need more chicks...Women help us. Man boobies, you don't count on this one...

Pax

ZB

THE BIKE IS REAL

2.jpg

Re: THE BIKE IS REAL

SAMSONN said:

The bike is indeed real. My colleague showed it to me last week at work in some magazine. It is from guy who single handed modified the bike. It's really cool. There are switches on the handle to shift up and down instead of doing it with your left foot... and lots of other cool shit.

Back