Votes: 27 34.2%
  • DO NOT Hide from significant other

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • Mind your own business CC - WTF

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Too Pussy-wipped to tell you

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
I don't hide it. She just doesn't need to know what exactly I am taking. She keeps asking me when this cycle will be over. I tell her HRT is for life. Even though it doesn't include 750mg of test. winny, deca etc...

I don't, or should say I didn't. LOL I have a suspicion that the former gf wasn't too keen on the whole thing. I told her right at the beginning so there would be no reason to say I wasn't honest. Besides, I intend to keep doing it, for now at least, and I preferr not to conceal something that could be a problem. She hated to see me inject, would turn away so as not to have to look. Thats why I think it bothered her some, but didn't seem to be a huge deal..... maybe it was :D

My wife does all my ass injections for me, and I do all hers for her :D She doesn't like the blackmarket aspect of the game, so I handle that shit, but she loves the results.

DrG

It would be kind of hard considering my g/f lives with me..She was skeptical when I first told her about it but she feels better about it since she sees how much time I put in reading and researching.

Can you clarify the question -- are we talking about hiding the aas from the wife or from the girlfriend or from both?

Wife helps me to track everything-she was originally very much against it(@ 3 yrs ago) but has seen that it is not something done haphazardly and is now very supportive.

I live the "ask me no questions, I tell you no lies" kind of life myself.

she doesn't ask, and I'll never tell

of course that means I would deny it, but only because she said she would take our child and leave.

Back