Votes: 27 34.2%
  • DO NOT Hide from significant other

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • Mind your own business CC - WTF

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Too Pussy-wipped to tell you

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
I agree with ya bro, think your 100% correct. Plus, who needs gear anyways when you got sups like Celltech?

hahahahaha that was good SD
if she ask about AAS tell her the truth, bitch your looking at 12 years of hard work and dedication :dizzy:
I'm going to put you on the cake and cock diet and we're all out of cake :saywhat:
and if I'm gonna cook anything it's going to be your fat ass

i always tell my girl that it's my buddies or that it isn't mine and im selling it on ebay lol!

just kidding about the ebay but my girlfriend is too narrow minded right now. she likes the muscles though :)

I don't hide from my girlfriend she was just really scared about using them because she doesn't want me to "die" from using them.

its only obviuos i think when a mans using, as if he's not horney enough its like double time, but i like it so i cant complain, plus i get really turned on when i see his arms and especially the shoulder muscles get big, mmmmm.... makes me want some now !!!

its pretty hard hidding things from your wife. Im glad i told her. Right now we are under a dont ask/ dont tell rule. Its cool cause she doesnt know a whole lot about gear, so she doesnt know the signs. im 250, so i dont put much weight on anymore, i get leaner, but she doesnt notice. I never had a problem with ache, or attitude.

Sex drive goes out of control. But she doesnt know thats a side effect. Kinda cool, cause she thinks im superman....lol.

it's going to take a while for me to get used to you calling her "the wife" lol... how's that working out for ya?

I wish I could tell my wife, but she believes the media too much. For example, even though the conclusion was that Benoit was not affected by steroids, the way my local news stations presented the story last night still made it look like steroids were at least part of the cause, and though I knew it wasn't the steroids, she wouldn't listen to me elaborate further on the facts of the story--she didn't care to know. I wonder what she thinks sometimes because she knows I have been on HRT for over eight years. If she knew I was using anything else, she'd walk out.

lol.. ya, its hard saying WIFE. I've been good, but like i said before, that really easy when your not on gear plus, its only been two weeks....lol.

... my girl actually likes helping me with injections ... she thinks its fun... its nice having some one else do it for you sometimes...

that would be nice bro especially for me i cant do glute injections on my own lol. sucks

Get_Swole said:
that would be nice bro especially for me i cant do glute injections on my own lol. sucks
don't worry bro, someday you'll find someone willing to get on their knees and give you your shot! :thumbsup:

Back