Why am I stinking so bad during cardio??

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
This just started a couple days ago and I can't think of why. It's not in my head. About 20-25 minutes into cardio my body gives off this foul sour odor. It's nothing like BO. My clothes are brand new. Literally worn for maybe 4 workouts. I can't imagine that I'm going Keto on almost 400g of carbs a day on training days and I drink 25g of BCAA's. I'm leaning up quick. Down to about 234lbs, but I'm full and vascular. This smell is bad and it's not like a fleeting smell. It's like my body is expelling it. I eat 3lbs of meat a day usually a combo of chicken and lean ground beef. Carbs are from oatmeal and brown rice. Fats from olive oil and almonds. WTF is wrong with me. No one wants to do cardio next to me.

your body could just be doing a routine cleanse to keep pressure off the kidneys...

happened to me from time to time

Could be a dozen different issues. Amonia and other nitrogenic products from protein metabilism, ketone bodies from going ketogenic, sweat gland secretions from super high androgens, skin bacteria from increase sebum secretions...

Happens to me from time to time as well but I don't give a shit. They can smell my rank ass and enjoy it for all I care. I look at it this way I'm not there to make friends I'm there to grow and do work. It's kind of bad when you are in the middle of a good sexathon though but hey if you are rocking that pussy right they can fight through it as well.

Happens to me from time to time as well but I don't give a shit. They can smell my rank ass and enjoy it for all I care. I look at it this way I'm not there to make friends I'm there to grow and do work. It's kind of bad when you are in the middle of a good sexathon though but hey if you are rocking that pussy right they can fight through it as well.

Potential post of the year, lmao

wifey just confirmed she is a fighter lol

You have a lady so who cares.

Oh man! I'm far from one of those guys! I'm more anal now about that stuff than when I was single. I compete daily for Silk's affection and attention. This probably wouldn't bother me as much if Silk and I didn't train together.

This just started a couple days ago and I can't think of why. It's not in my head. About 20-25 minutes into cardio my body gives off this foul sour odor. It's nothing like BO. My clothes are brand new. Literally worn for maybe 4 workouts. I can't imagine that I'm going Keto on almost 400g of carbs a day on training days and I drink 25g of BCAA's. I'm leaning up quick. Down to about 234lbs, but I'm full and vascular. This smell is bad and it's not like a fleeting smell. It's like my body is expelling it. I eat 3lbs of meat a day usually a combo of chicken and lean ground beef. Carbs are from oatmeal and brown rice. Fats from olive oil and almonds. WTF is wrong with me. No one wants to do cardio next to me.

man oh man this sounds so nasty lol, I've only smelled of ammonia from ketosis, but thats more of me smelling ammonia through my own nose, and not so much out and out stinking, I'm kind of stumped here, maybe your insides are rotting away and you don't know it lol

Oh man! I'm far from one of those guys! I'm more anal now about that stuff than when I was single. I compete daily for Silk's affection and attention. This probably wouldn't bother me as much if Silk and I didn't train together.

:puke::puke::puke:

Fortunately I haven't smelled it since that day. It was coming from me for sure. It might have been one of the days when all of my carbs were from broccoli so I guess it could've been some ketosis. Carbs have been adjusted up since then. I'm going to slow down the diet. Maybe stay very close to where I am and aim for a little muscle gain.

Lol! I don't have to tell you. Making a marriage work is hard. You stay on top of things and nothing sneaks up and bites you in the ass

Hard is not even close to the proper word to describe marriage lol, 11 years married and 14 or 15 years together total and i can honestly say, i have Loved My wife, I have Loathed My wife , and its hard fucking work, at least until you get to a certain point, then its smooth sailing from there on out! So yeah I feel ya bro, and I guess its even harder when you smell lmao

Back