WTF IS A TOILET HAMSTER?

New poll: Would everyone rather have a full and tight or a ripped and shredded, veiny toilet hamster??

I bet this is the longest running thread in MC history. Should be listed in the Articles of Interests Forum. :D

Toilet Hamster said:
i would like to make an announcement: "ALL OF YOU BUTTHOLES CAN KISS MY ROUND RODENT BALL-SACK"

Well , atleast we finally got a response from ya. Better than nothing i guess.

i never was a member on this board-i prefer a couple others, i just occasionally stop by and view the threads. but thank you all for the richard gere comments. maybe it never occured to you sick bastards that "toilet hamster" does not pertain to me sticking a hamster into my anus, but rather, the method i choose to wash my pet gerbil.

Hope you post here more often. This is a cool board with great bros. Posts like this get started just to liven things up and keep everyone in good humor. We definitely have a very laxed atmosphere here compared to some other boards.

Toilet Hamster said:
. maybe it never occured to you sick bastards that "toilet hamster" does not pertain to me sticking a hamster into my anus, but rather, the method i choose to wash my pet gerbil.

Wow,so were the "sick bastards"... while your giving swirlies to your gerbil in the name of hamster-hygeine....I guess we are a bunch of twisted little fucks around here afterall. :D

J/k bro,hope you post more,it's this kind of thinkg that makes this place a bit different,belated Welcome 2MC

DecaDent* said:

Wow,so were the "sick bastards"... while your giving swirlies to to your gerbil in the name of hamster-hygeine....I guess we are a bunch of twisted little fucks around here afterall. :D

ROFLMAO.

welcome aboard there Toilet Hamster - -

Back