Anabolics, Competitions, and the Journey to a 500lbs bench

5e976a3e54ccb074cc7ef81246c0f8e4.jpg

f9c372963557de586550078d4930da08.jpg

60212439b31fb2db36ea303ab80a1364.jpg

your bog ole boy, but them there poses aint for you brutha lmao! I would however like to see you stripped down for a bodybuilding show, as Ill bet you have some nice muscle under there! Keep on besting out brutha! Love the videos!

Power Lifting is such an amazing sport to participate in, takes a lot out of you and requires a lot of sacrifices if you want to do well but every bit of it is worth it when you get under the bar and battle for victory, when you look back at where you were and see the progression to where you are now. Each battle, each sacrifice all feels worth it when you see that progress.
July 10th I got 460 off a 2 board today I bashed 480lbs... 20lbs PR. Fucking love it.
Who cares ? Well me... And if you ask that after reading this ask yourself what the fuck have you accomplished ?

http://youtu.be/IENwUJ_0WNU

61f04f57317dc6c040129f9652b9bcca.jpg

Girl get big shake:
2 cups of milk (soy, almond, traditional)
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 scoops protein bro
1 banana
4 ice cubes, ice ice baby

Consume 2x daily
Drink half say "mini beast" drink other half

good stuff brutha! At first i didn't notice the bands though and was Like wtf!!!! lmao

So after 2 months of shitty deadlifts finally made some progress. had to use wraps. whats that mean? need to work on my grip!
Let the grip work begin

your bog ole boy, but them there poses aint for you brutha lmao! I would however like to see you stripped down for a bodybuilding show, as Ill bet you have some nice muscle under there! Keep on besting out brutha! Love the videos!

Shit.... looks pretty damn good to me. I think you'd do well in bodybuilding

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Today I got some squats in. Seeing where I am at. December 7th is my competition.
500lbs for 2, very happy. My first rep was a bit high, 2nd rep to depth. Can't complain. Obviously my 500lbs is the last lift in the video.

been wondering where ya been brutha, good Luck on December 7th, and i can't see the video, maybe i need to upgrade my adobe? anyone else not seeing the video or is it just me

Today I did some accessory work (volume) with chains. Decided to go volume instead of speed work. Needed it Mentally.
Bar + chains 15 reps
140 + chains 15 reps
190 + chains 15 reps
(rest recorded)
the bar is 50lbs not a 45lbs bar.

After bench we did some flyes with bands. holy stabilizer issues. But, I had fun and had a mean pump lol.

Pullups and Pushups
10 sets of pullups, increases reps. 1 rep, 2reps, 3 reps, up to 10reps Each set of Pullups with 20reps of pushups

After pullups and pushups just finished off with 5x10 V-bar pulldowns then some easy lat rows

- - - Updated - - -

been wondering where ya been brutha, good Luck on December 7th, and i can't see the video, maybe i need to upgrade my adobe? anyone else not seeing the video or is it just me

Thanks man! Definitely on the grind and working hard.

Not sure why you can't see the video. Maybe restart your browser?

Back