Best movies of the year...so far.

So the engineers created the aliens and David did genetic modification on them and developed them into what we know now as the Alien. But what happened to the Covenant ship?

- - - Updated - - -

And what about the alien that appears at the end of Prometheus?

So the engineers created the aliens and David did genetic modification on them and developed them into what we know now as the Alien. But what happened to the Covenant ship?
waterson & Mcbride went into their sleeping pods in the covenant because they were finally going to where the originally were supposed to go (7 years away). the sick part is the waterson realizes WALTER is really David and at the end plants his alien embryo next to the humans.

- - - Updated - - -

And what about the alien that appears at the end of Prometheus?
hmmm. i know he rips of David's head, but i don't remember..

Don't know why I'm just now reading this thread. Anyway, Prometheus was a little slow for my taste, but the idea behind it was interesting. I can't remember some of the parts you all spoke of & how it ties in with the Alien movies. It's been a while. I definitely want to see the new Alien movie though.

I just watched Logan last night & it was awesome! Probably Hugh Jackman's best performance imo. I am an Underworld fan & liked the new one, but they could have done better. Didn't see anyone list Live by Night. I really liked that too. Good mafia movie. I watched the new XXX & was disappointed. Rogue One was ok, but I like the others better. I like fights with bad asses, so I was wanting to see the sith & jedi! I know they have to follow the story though..

wonder woman is the best movie so far. while im watching that movie im wearing my pedometer watch
so ill know how long the movie will end lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched the movie Life the other night..... don't waist your time. Alien wanna be and it sucked.

I came across my Resident Evil collection. If the weather is crappy this weekend, I'm going to do a RE marathon.

I started watching the new Baywatch last night... so far it is funny. Better than I would have thought.

Back