Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marky Mark and the funky bunch

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Bone thugs n harmony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 cent

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
how bout Lil Jon.....w/ a vocabulary as extensive as "yeeaaah"........."OK" he's untouchable lol, no really though....i put em n 2pac on a coin and say flip it for best rapper. Dre's the best producer ever and secondly a great rapper.

Com'on guys how about a little METH----If i had to pick it would be method man. But from your list i would say PAC.

DEANOXHEMI

obviously from the west or south or mid wowwwwww man half of those rappers named are wackkkkkkk.... i guess its were you live and the person you are.... first of all those are commercial artist, there is rappers in every state that are off the hook!!! but not beiing a hater and picking someone from your list eminem and tupac hands down

da_Fonz said:
None of ya'll like Luda? Damn, guess being from the dirty makes a little biased but still

I like luda......but the question is who's the best, not who do you like, and luda isn't even a top 10 all timer IMO.

You're going to put Cash Money Millionaires in there and not mention Eazy-E or Ice Cube? They started the whole gangsta rap thing.

Eminm is nuts, though. So is Tupac and Biggie.

M&M sucks big time, 2pac for sure, the best of all time, the guy is dead and still sells records, wow that is some shit and miracles combined....second and so on.....Biggie, Jay-z a.ka( dong suckin lips) lol, no offense to the fans....lol

This is a hopeless pole.

Seriously, some main stream types are mentioned here, but as far as Lyrical geniuses or even those who inovated don;t seem to get a mention.

Eazy E should be on that list, somewhere near the top too!

How can people mention Ice T but not Ice Cube either??
Ice T was such a phoney. Very funny guy though.

I like 2pac Biggie Dre Snoop, but noone mentioned any1 from the WUtang Clan....Rza and MethodMan were the shit....lets not forget ODB...RIP

LOL!This sure is an old thread.Lmao!the sad thing is all these are the wrong answer.I can tell by reading this that most of they knew about rap they heard on top 40 and crap like that Tupac and MNM and your Bigs would be nothing if it weren't for the great ones like Grand Master flash,LL Cool J,Dougie Fresh,AfriKa bambatta,Soul Sonic force,Run DMC,Kurtis BLOW and long before Marshall Matthers was there was THE BEASTIE BOYS.Now these are the true kings of rap.I know this is an old thread but it was up here and so I felt the need to put in my 2ml's!!!!!!

teedubgee said:
"to all dem hoes I've loved befoe!"

" and the hoes I kicked out my door. I dedicate this song to all dem hoes I pumped up the back door"

Willie is a fucking poet.

Back