Couple Starter Photos of "Presser"

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Ok since I posted my new supplement regimen and had some requests to post pics I figured I would grab some pics and post them and keep a log for this cycle with progress pics.

So Im about 1 week into my new supplement regiman

Stats are: 6'2.5 lol Almost 6'3

Weight as of today EXACTLY 280lbs on the dot.

Anyhow just a few pics , no poses , nothing special just standing there,lol.

I figured I would keep a Photo journal in this thread through out this run.

Goal is to hit 300lbs without looking bloated and staying about as lean as I am in these pics. This way I can cut down to about 270-275lbs and look CRISP.

I will take better pictured when I start feeling better about how I look,lmao

Last edited:
Your a fuckin monster P Nice fuckin pics though dufus standing there in the same exact fashion every fucking pic lmao. Seriously though beastly size brotha.

Your a fuckin monster P Nice fuckin pics though dufus standing there in the same exact fashion every fucking pic lmao. Seriously though beastly size brotha.

Lmao @ Dufus! lol, yeah Just had the wife snap off a few quick pics standing in same spot,lol, I told ya's nothing special,lol! But I'll have some good ones posted shortly wearing just a THONG , and NO I AM NOT KIDDING!!! lmao

You guys aksed for them,lol! Plus I havent posted pics in a long time, and I was getting the impression all the new guys thought some "dexter" was running the site here, when in fact its some DUFUS actualy running it,lmao

Last edited:
Lmao @ Dufus! lol, yeah Just had the wife snap off a few quick pics standing in same spot,lol, I told ya's nothing special,lol! But I'll have some good ones posted shortly wearing just a THONG , and NO I AM NOT KIDDING!!! lmao

And on that note, I'll see you guys tomorrow...hahaha

yummy

You guys aksed for them,lol! Plus I havent posted pics in a long time, and I was getting the impression all the new guys thought some "dexter" was running the site here, when in fact its some DUFUS actualy running it,lmao

Haha Dexter running the site, most of us know your a monster already brotha its good to see some updated pics though. Me=jealous of your size... what are your arms taping?

Haha Dexter running the site, most of us know your a monster already brotha its good to see some updated pics though. Me=jealous of your size... what are your arms taping?

I dont know bro, 20 sumtin I would imagine, do you guys measure them cold or pumped?

Looking huge bro...and lean from what I can see...

How much IGF are you going to apply ? I assume you take it pre workout with carbs ?

lol, is that FUCKING thing JACKING OFF to ME?

Yep, and this one is too.

684.gif

Looking huge bro...and lean from what I can see...

How much IGF are you going to apply ? I assume you take it pre workout with carbs ?

I am going to start at 60mcgs preworkout like I always do it, and I always eat 4-5 packs of Flavored oatmeal after the Igf and then hit the gym. I cant wait actualy cause I get so fucking pumped doing it this way. My next Pics will be of my in gym pumped up! Its a Huge difference when im on IGF

And yes I am pretty lean right now, you can see all my abs and my saratus, im not ripped but im pretty lean for 280lbs and hope to keep it exactly where it is aall the way up to 300lbs, I think I can add the 20lbs without getting too bloaty im sure i will bloat more then these pics but hopefully not tooo much

Last edited:
I am going to start at 60mcgs preworkout like I always do it, and I always eat 4-5 packs of Flavored oatmeal after the Igf and then hit the gym. I cant wait actualy cause I get so fucking pumped doing it this way. My next Pics will be of my in gym pumped up! Its a Huge difference when im on IGF

Dude you keep talking about igf non stop if i land this job tomorrow im gonna pm you and order some. If im not doing manual labor it will be easy to eat when i need to and control the hypo. I just cant not try it again lol its too damn good.

Dude you keep talking about igf non stop if i land this job tomorrow im gonna pm you and order some. If im not doing manual labor it will be easy to eat when i need to and control the hypo. I just cant not try it again lol its too damn good.

What? I rarely mention my igf use bro, seriously. I think you just got "IGF ENVY" on the brain,lmao

What? I rarely mention my igf use bro, seriously. I think you just got "IGF ENVY" on the brain,lmao

I know but you mentioned it in our pm's the other day and i guess i just down deep wanna run the stuff again haha. Ok ill stop whoring out your thread now.

Back