Couple Starter Photos of "Presser"

are you fucking serious? 280 and you cant eat?? wtf??

anyways, you look great!!

dude, seriously. You have to loose the clothes for the pics.....

lol, why will you have a bottle of Jergans waiting, u sick fuck

Dude if thats all you eat thats nuts. I eat more then that and im cutting fat lol. thats one thing about it ill never have a problem not being able to eat. I could eat every hour of the day and still be hungry lol.

Dude if thats all you eat thats nuts. I eat more then that and im cutting fat lol. thats one thing about it ill never have a problem not being able to eat. I could eat every hour of the day and still be hungry lol.

honest bro! everyone who knows me knows i cant eat for shit

Damn pressy...if you could eat...you could be like 330 or something silly ...LOL !!! Your to lucky....you make me sick ...LOL !!!

I eat junk, but i just dont eat much, just usualy one solid meal a day which is sometimes garbage food, and then a couple shakes here and there, i dont eat thats my major problem, i cant eat, its crazy but my wife litterly eats more then i do and that is no exageration!! I think i would be massive if i could eat 4-5 times daily, but i just cant anymore, one meal and then shakes here and there is best i can muster up,lol

No fair. I want to eat like that and be a lean 280.

Damn, Press, you are huge! I wish I had genetics like you. Looking good, bro.

Yeah My shizzle brings me so much attention,lol, seriously what the fuck is "Shizzle" sorry im not up on cool talk these days,lol

Haha, don't worry about it... I got thug on ya for a minute there!

Aww, shit... as if 300 girls wasn't bad enough, now I gotta compete against you too?? If your hair and makeup look better than mine, then I'm totally screwed... lol

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wanted a special hello too...

My bad brutha, lets start over........................................................."Oh shit "little big guy" damn how the fuck ya been brutha man! Damn nice to see ya bro!!!

How was that,lol:thumbsup:

Back