Cycle help

steelfarmer

Anyone have much experience with Testoviron (Bayer/Schering)Eth?

I have never ran tren before and was wondering if it would stack well together.
Looking to put on some more size.

I am 6'3"-230lbs-9%bf.

wk1 - 4 50mg ED dbol
wk1 - 16 700mg Testoviron Eth
wk1 - 16 75mg tren

Thoughts?

Thanks..

2 questions how often & what type of tren(ace I'm assuming 75mg)what per day, eod, 3x wk? & how Do You get 700 of testoviron last time I saw that it was 250mg/cc(I could be wrong).

I mean EOD tren ace...in that stack would be a nice stack

Tren(ace)-75mg EOD. (it is 100mg per ml)
Testoviron - 350mg twice a week.(it is 250mg per ml)

I have been reading that its better to run more Tren per week than test.
Maybe 600mg Tren and 400 Test.

In my opinion I say run the test and d-bol first provided that you will grow and bloat a bit and strength will go up. Then as soon as you finish the d-bol add tren to start hardening up and keep your strength climbing instead of peaking. Thats my opinion and helped me grow that way. As for how to run tren, I would start at 100mg eod and see where it takes you tren ace is strong and most people grow and get good results from low doses. For you test start at 250mg twice a week and then bump it up as you continue into your cycle. Hope this helps brutha. Good luck and keep us posted on your gains.

Showtime25; Thanks.. I will look into that.

I usually run dbol the entire life of a cycle. I have never done tren and wanted to use the dbol to kick off the cycle until the Test kicks in.

You'll be fine using the oral to jump start, I normally run orals for like 7 weeks depending on what it is. I have ran Anadrol at 100mgs ED and if I get 100 tabs then I'll run them until they are gone

Back