DNP cycle advice wanted.

Usnguy69

sorry for interupting on this thread.

Good day to all. I'm new to this so please help me if I do wrong. But I'm looking for advise onm a DNP cycle I have in mind. I've been researching it for a couple of months now and have done one cycle before. The plan is to run a 28 day cycle with the first four days on 200mg and pushing up on the 4th day to 400mg and to complete my cycle on that amount. Want to do a strict low carb, low fat and high protein diet with 40 to 60 min cardio 6 days a week and to rest my body on sundays. I weigh about 230lbs presently. Any coments and advise will be much appreciated.

i copied your question to a new thread, you can't just ask random questions in someone else's thread that has zero to do with your question. anyhow its been copied out to main area for ya

did ya get the links i pmed ya with all the articles here on this stuff, you really need to know ur shit on this particualr item before using it

Good day to all. I'm new to this so please help me if I do wrong. But I'm looking for advise onm a DNP cycle I have in mind. I've been researching it for a couple of months now and have done one cycle before. The plan is to run a 28 day cycle with the first four days on 200mg and pushing up on the 4th day to 400mg and to complete my cycle on that amount. Want to do a strict low carb, low fat and high protein diet with 40 to 60 min cardio 6 days a week and to rest my body on sundays. I weigh about 230lbs presently. Any coments and advise will be much appreciated.

Dude!

I almost never say this to people but in this particular case I'd rather be discouraging than encouraging.

Assuming you are NEW to chemicals of bodybuilding irrespective of your lifting experience, I will say this is one compound you want to stay clear of just on the basis of lack of experience with other milder compounds.

In my opinion you SHOULD know how your body handles stuff like ECA, Clen, T3 etc in low and high doses, having suffered setback and sides before you can even be mentally prepared for something like DNP.

And I am speaking out of personal experience.

Don't forget DNP has 36 hours half life so any mistakes you make you will just have to ride it out or visit ER. Also, be reminded it is used in pesticides and is categorized as a toxin.

I know I am painting a dark picture here but it's not because I don't like you or don't want you to experiment. That's none if my business! But I do think based on my research, personal and anecdotal experience that "nothing" out there can be as harsh and fatal for you as a cut supplement like DNP can. It needs extreme dedication, complete knowledge and absolute respect from the user.

So here is my "caveat emptor" as a community member. Rest is of course up to you.

If you for any reason do choose to go ahead with it, let me know and I'll share my notes with you. In the end, I'd rather give you info you can use to be safe then shut you down.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did ya get the links i pmed ya with all the articles here on this stuff, you really need to know ur shit on this particualr item before using it

THIS!!!, DNP is literally an insecticide, it is dangerous, know what you are doing. if you can diet without it do it.

Dude!

I almost never say this to people but in this particular case I'd rather be discouraging than encouraging.

Assuming you are NEW to chemicals of bodybuilding irrespective of your lifting experience, I will say this is one compound you want to stay clear of just on the basis of lack of experience with other milder compounds.

In my opinion you SHOULD know how your body handles stuff like ECA, Clen, T3 etc in low and high doses, having suffered setback and sides before you can even be mentally prepared for something like DNP.

And I am speaking out of personal experience.

Don't forget DNP has 36 hours half life so any mistakes you make you will just have to ride it out or visit ER. Also, be reminded it is used in pesticides and is categorized as a toxin.

I know I am painting a dark picture here but it's not because I don't like you or don't want you to experiment. That's none if my business! But I do think based on my research, personal and anecdotal experience that "nothing" out there can be as harsh and fatal for you as a cut supplement like DNP can. It needs extreme dedication, complete knowledge and absolute respect from the user.

So here is my "caveat emptor" as a community member. Rest is of course up to you.

If you for any reason do choose to go ahead with it, let me know and I'll share my notes with you. In the end, I'd rather give you info you can use to be safe then shut you down.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TWO THUMBS UP FOR THIS POST BRO! Kudos!

I highly advise against using DNP. You could cook your body from the inside out if you fuck up. NOT WORTH IT!

Back