Does anyone still sell Pure Ephedrine HCL without the guaifenesin bullshit?

We are Giving Away Free Box Of Ephedrine HCL with all IGF-1 Lr3 Orders This Weekend ONLY!

Visit Us @ www.musclechemistry.com
or
Click Banner Below!

What size ephedrine hcl does pct-shop have and its without the other stuff in it right?

50mg, and it was $35 not $75, I'll edit my last post

well i would give it a go if its pure ephedrine hcl without anything else in it, not a bad price, not great but i would go broke using it as much as i take daily

well i would give it a go if its pure ephedrine hcl without anything else in it, not a bad price, not great but i would go broke using it as much as i take daily
That's why I never started. Figured out how far $35 would take me and decided primatene wasnt so bad

Slim shop refunded me but I had to spend 25 dollars for a test kit to prove it was bogus. So I got back a few bucks... but I know not to buy from them

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
It was fake stuff. I don't know of anywhere that sells it in bulk that is genuine. I get a free box occasionally with bulk IGF orders through MC. I go through it pretty quick.

It was fake stuff. I don't know of anywhere that sells it in bulk that is genuine. I get a free box occasionally with bulk IGF orders through MC. I go through it pretty quick.
Yeah MC has primatein or bronkaid right? That's good and all but I like pure stuff
..no guaifesen

Yeah MC has primatein or bronkaid right? That's good and all but I like pure stuff
..no guaifesen

Yeah I gotcha. I was just letting a couple guys that asked know about slim shop know about the ephedrine you tested.
It's nuts we can find xyz but not ephedrine.

Back