Does anyone still sell Pure Ephedrine HCL without the guaifenesin bullshit?

I remember they use to sell really great pure ephedrine hcl with out any other ingredients like that gauffinesan , in Gas Stations lol, you could buy a bottle of 25mg ephedrine and were set

sucks now days with all the expectorants in them, and the limits on how much you can buy

I remember they use to sell really great pure ephedrine hcl with out any other ingredients like that gauffinesan , in Gas Stations lol, you could buy a bottle of 25mg ephedrine and were set

sucks now days with all the expectorants in them, and the limits on how much you can buy

The kaizen i got was From astronutrition, it was perfecto, i still use it btw, have 1booster (x50) left

The ephedrine HCL i bough from astro is this(was, because they dont have stock by the time i send this message) btw purchased from century and the shop slim you mentioned before, ill come back with more info after i receive and test them
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20160531_084322.jpg
    IMG_20160531_084322.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 100
I lied earlier, i bought some ephedrine hcl from pct shop for $35. Ill start it tom. I bought some baby aspirin (81mg) ill only inject 25mg in the am and 25mg afternoon. Ill take the aspirin and caffeine pill with it. Should i take a 2nd aspirin in the afternoon? Or just the ephedrine and caffeine pill?

I lied earlier, i bought some ephedrine hcl from pct shop for $35. Ill start it tom. I bought some baby aspirin (81mg) ill only inject 25mg in the am and 25mg afternoon. Ill take the aspirin and caffeine pill with it. Should i take a 2nd aspirin in the afternoon? Or just the ephedrine and caffeine pill?

I take an aspirin with ever dose of ephedrine. Works well for me.

Guaifenesin in large enough amounts acts as a muscle relaxant. It has been a few years since I have seen the studies so I do not remember the exact amount.

You can jump on ebay and usually find Canadian Kaizen. If you were so inclined.

Guaifensen relaxes smooth Muscle. This helps you expel phlegm from your lungs.
It won't relax regular muscle

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Guaifensen relaxes smooth Muscle. This helps you expel phlegm from your lungs.
It won't relax regular muscle

I thought the gaufinessan was in there at such a high dosage 200mg so that you can not over dose on the ephedrine hcl or some shit like that lol, I also thought i read it was a depressent like tranquilizing effects, now i need to go look it up, lol,

Maybe it does do that as well. But if u read the box it SAYS bronchodialator and expectorant.
The ephedrine is the the bronchodialator and the guaf is the expectorant

Maybe it does do that as well. But if u read the box it SAYS bronchodialator and expectorant.
The ephedrine is the the bronchodialator and the guaf is the expectorant

i must be thinking of somehting else lol, i could have swore it was something that could knock u out at higher dosages lol, but i just read
  • Thinning the cervical mucus to help a woman improve her chances of getting pregnant
  • Treating fibromyalgia

I have a good source....can I share the link here? Ships to US from overseas. Have 400 30mg eph tabs from them right now.
Do u know if they still have them? If so could u please send me the link as well?? I use to take them years ago & now that I need them again they're gone.

Do u know if they still have them? If so could u please send me the link as well?? I use to take them years ago & now that I need them again they're gone.

He is not around here anymore brutha, but anyone here who has a solid link for ephedrine hcl please share it if you so choose to!

i bought mine from pct-shop.com. Its real stuff, I can only take 25mg of it at a time but i'm sensitive to caffeine. Inject 25mg with an aspirin and caffeine pill it'll last 4-5 hrs. I just started taking 2 more caffeine pills around 3 hrs after and i don't get a crash like it did the first time.

its easier to find fucking meth than it is to find ephedrine hcl without the expectorant in it, lol, unreal man

I just bought it from pct shop. Very expensive when u include shipping and money transfer fees!

Slim shop refunded me but I had to spend 25 dollars for a test kit to prove it was bogus. So I got back a few bucks... but I know not to buy from them

Slim shop refunded me but I had to spend 25 dollars for a test kit to prove it was bogus. So I got back a few bucks... but I know not to buy from them

more importantly we all now know not to buy ephedrine from them lol

Back