Does anyone still sell Pure Ephedrine HCL without the guaifenesin bullshit?

Was it on here somewhere you guys where talking about slim shop? I believe it was.
I sent away for their eca stack and it seems to be real.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

great question, and i would guess a lot more effective. Though i dont know that i would ever inject ephedrine hcl, ok i probably would if it was handy lol,
It is more effective. It has a different cleaner feel to it. Its a little more energy per mg, lesser in the shakes/jitters, and none of the upset stomach feeling. It's really hard to explain, you just have to try to see what I'm talking about.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

It is more effective. It has a different cleaner feel to it. Its a little more energy per mg, lesser in the shakes/jitters, and none of the upset stomach feeling. It's really hard to explain, you just have to try to see what I'm talking about.

hmm, now i wanna try it, i have been taking primatine garbage for the last 8 years lol, time for a change

hmm, now i wanna try it, i have been taking primatine garbage for the last 8 years lol, time for a change
I can barely feel 4 primatine tabs (50mg). 50mg of injectable ephedrine in the delt before a workout, with a caffeine pill, and 1cc of tne and you'll be setting PR's.

I can barely feel 4 primatine tabs (50mg). 50mg of injectable ephedrine in the delt before a workout, with a caffeine pill, and 1cc of tne and you'll be setting PR's.

Does it need to be injected or can it be taken oral?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Oh I didn't realize that! For whatever reason I assumed it was only injectable ephedrine

Hello presser as you always mention that you are on ECA FOR long time and research says ephedrine restricts blood flow so did you ever limp noodle or semi hard boy due to eca , thanks

Hello presser as you always mention that you are on ECA FOR long time and research says ephedrine restricts blood flow so did you ever limp noodle or semi hard boy due to eca , thanks

Like with any type of amphetiamine your cock will shrink or shrivel some, but if you decidie to go have sex, no you do not go limp, you get a massive erection from all the blood flow, and the aspirin thins the blood so you get much better blood flow, so not sure what your talking about with an eca stack restricting blood flow. I have fucked on eca stack countless times

Like with any type of amphetiamine your cock will shrink or shrivel some, but if you decidie to go have sex, no you do not go limp, you get a massive erection from all the blood flow, and the aspirin thins the blood so you get much better blood flow, so not sure what your talking about with an eca stack restricting blood flow. I have fucked on eca stack countless times

Ýou are absolutely right PRESSER I am on eca stack for last 4 days ,coz I misunderstood the read so I was expecting a limpy but i am seeing rock erections and orgasms , thanks bro

anytime daddio, im happy to talk about your limp dick lol, or anyones limp dick, its what drives me to this site every day lol

Here's my stash. Used it for 6 weeks E/C/A - 30/200/81, 3X a day.

16475-does-anyone-still-sell-pure-ephedrine-hcl-without-guaifenesin-bullshit-img_0214.jpg
Well I bought the same stuff as in the pic and I'm taking 60mg with coffee and I don't feel anything. 1 bronkaid and I'm going thru the wall and these aren't doing shit. I have a drug test kit en route and will test it tonight but I can already tell it's El bunko .

Ok No problem. I can tell ya that 60mg should have had me cranked and I actually drank a few cups of coffee with it and I took a nice nap instead

Just ran the test

Nothing worse

I just got the test kit in the mail.
I took pics but I can't upload from my phone. Let me work on it.
I ran 3 tests. 2 of product from slim shop. The ephedrine hcl and their eca stack.
The 3rd test was a bronkaid.
If ephedrine is present then the sample turns purple. This did not happen when. I tested the slim shop product but the bronkaid did turn purple.
Slim shop...bogus

Back