Does anyone still sell Pure Ephedrine HCL without the guaifenesin bullshit?

i dont know if its ok to say it here but i found 50 mg pure eph tablets so after testing i can say they are only eph, maybe anyone is interested on trying?

Why does veterinary grade ephedrine even exist? What's that used for?

I have not heard of vet grade ephedrine.where did you find it first blood?

- - - Updated - - -

I found this from pet med-

[h=2]General Description[/h]
Ephedrine is commonly given to pets to help control urinary incontinence. It may also be used to treat nasal congestion. It stimulates certain receptors of the nervous system that have many effects on the body.

- - - Updated - - -

[h=2]Enurace 50 mg for dogs 100 tablets[/h][h=3]Treatment of urinary incontinence caused by urethral sphincter mechanism incompetence in female dogs[/h]Some countries require a prescription to be issued for the sale of this drug.
Click here to learn more

ENURACE 50, 50 mg tablets for dogs

2. QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION OF ENURACE 50 mg

Each tablet contains:

Active substance:
40.7 mg Ephedrine equivalent to 50 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride.

Excipients:
For a full list of excipients, see section 6.1.

3. PHARMACEUTICAL FORM OF ENURACE 50 mg

Tablets.
Round, white tablet with break line on one side and inscription ENURACE 50 on the other side.

4. CLINICAL PARTICULARS OF ENURACE 50 mg

4.1 Target species
Ovariohysterectomised female dogs.

4.2 Indications for use, specifying the target species
Treatment of urinary incontinence caused by urethral sphincter mechanism incompetence in ovariohysterectomised female dogs.

- - - Updated - - -

Ecuphar-Enurace-50-mg-for-dogs-100-tablets-R81G5HQ-10109.jpg

the eph i found is 50mg for human use, not dogs :O, anyways i dont know if its the same as that one for animals, this one is just 50mg of eph hcl

Yeah by fillers he meant "EXPECTORANT" LIKE GAUFFINESSAN

I might try Albuterol, have liquid albuterol ampules, they are for inhaller machine, but curious how else this liquid albuterol can be used or taken?

Anyone know if it can just be taken orally , or sublingually . and curious how effective oral albuterol would be

Albuterol works great for asthma but I would think it would make you all shaky like clenbuterol if you took enough of it. Definitely wouldn't try using it for weight loss, but that's just me and I hated Clen back in the day. lol.

Yeah by fillers he meant "EXPECTORANT" LIKE GAUFFINESSAN

I might try Albuterol, have liquid albuterol ampules, they are for inhaller machine, but curious how else this liquid albuterol can be used or taken?

Anyone know if it can just be taken orally , or sublingually . and curious how effective oral albuterol would be
I used albuterol oral pill version at 10-16 mg per day. Started slowly. It was like 90-160mcg of clen. Clen rougher than albuterol and clen longer.
Only side from either was breathing easy, a little light headed at times, hand shakes, alert but not like a stimulate a more calm way.
I have liquid at home too for nebulizer and don't know about oral or dosing like I said I took pills in mgs 2 and 4 mg preparations. The clen was in mcg and 2 and 4 preparations. 2 mcg of clen = approx 2 mg of albuterol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I used albuterol oral pill version at 10-16 mg per day. Started slowly. It was like 90-160mcg of clen. Clen rougher than albuterol and clen longer.
Only side from either was breathing easy, a little light headed at times, hand shakes, alert but not like a stimulate a more calm way.
I have liquid at home too for nebulizer and don't know about oral or dosing like I said I took pills in mgs 2 and 4 mg preparations. The clen was in mcg and 2 and 4 preparations. 2 mcg of clen = approx 2 mg of albuterol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yeah, thats what all our albuterol ampules are for as well, the nebulizer machines, my kids were both prescribed a machine each and a shit load of albuterol when they got bronchitis this year, but now the albuterol amps are just sitting there lmao,

Anyone else know if you can just drink the liquid albuterol from ampule?

Hell maybe i will put the damn Nebulizer mask on and inhale the albuterol right before the gym. lol.

This is what i look like using a Nebulizer with Mask pre workout:

d45af105094dbdb4e4e595c313e17663.jpg

Hey ho. Even if the topic is asking the opposite Id like to know, if I am able to buy bonkaid or primatine online... Well I am living in the EU and its nearly impossible to buy sth like this here.

Hey ho. Even if the topic is asking the opposite Id like to know, if I am able to buy bonkaid or primatine online... Well I am living in the EU and its nearly impossible to buy sth like this here.

On-line, I doubt it, as in USA over here even though its legal, we must show the pharmacist our license to scan into their computers, so if I were going to buy ephedrine HCL on the internet, I wouldnt bother with these types you mentioned and I would just go right for the pure ephedrine HCl without the expectorant.

Let us know how it goes though and if your able to get it into the EU legally, as Im not sure of the laws there

I have some ephedrine for sale, 8mg HCL, I live in Canada!

Most everyone I know including myself who have ordered ephedrine hcl from Canada has had it seized, not really sent, or got fake bullshit. So as much as I would love to get my hands on ephedrine without the expectorant in it, its not worth it to me

Back