First time on the Gear - Please help!!

irishpride said:
dry drinkin some cals with MRP shakes...N-Large with some ice cream and olive oil can give you 1000cals there...up the cal intake..at 145# you should be able to gain more naturally

Agreed, bump for IP, you will only gain and grow if your diet is in dial..not AAS by it self it's gonna make you gain what you want...Up the diet by eating every 2-3 hours and if you don't get hungry try b-12 shots and that will increase your appetite....

BUt how many exercises are you doin per body part??? I belieev your doing to many sets since your starting to hit a sticking point. Perhaps your begining to start overtraining.

One other thing, r u keeping a journal and weighing everything you eat??? If not theres another problem. How would you know how much 8 ounces of chicken is without weighin it, you wouldnt. And if your not keeping a jounrmal than you may be thinking that your eating more than you really are.

da_Fonz said:
BUt how many exercises are you doin per body part??? I belieev your doing to many sets since your starting to hit a sticking point. Perhaps your begining to start overtraining.

Between 2 to 3 exercises... I have just come back to the Gym after a week off.

Yes i do keep a journal... I have checked my family history and they are all thin to medium build.. I might have the good ol Bad Gene's

Personally i would say your overtraining. I know my body wouldnt be able to recoop fast enough doing that many sets. Im assuming your doing 10-15 sets per bodypart.

da_Fonz said:
Personally i would say your overtraining. I know my body wouldnt be able to recoop fast enough doing that many sets. Im assuming your doing 10-15 sets per bodypart.

per major body part eg) Chest, Back and Legs.. I seem to be OK i recover enough and i have heaps of energy when i finish my work out :)

I'll nock down a few sets ;)

Back