Free Samples from Perscription Nutrition, first 10 member's to PM me !!!

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Hello MC,

I've worked with a lot of members on here in the past and now have decided to open up a small business dedicated to helping the community get great proteins and supplements at great prices. Everything is made and sourced in the USA and we think we have done a great job at flavoring our proteins. The quality is top of the line, a few members here can already attest to that. So now we are open to the public. And as that's the case, here's the deal for MuscleChemistry Members. To show our appreciation and to get you the members on board with us, the 1st 10 messages I receive will get a free sample pack from us. You have the choice of the following:

Sample Pack 1 - cold microfiltered whey isolate in blueberry, chocolate, cinnabun, and vanilla 60g samples of each

or

Sample Pack 2 - cold microfiltered whey isolate, hydrolyzed 520, membrane micellar casein, and pro blend - all in chocolate or vanilla

Please IM me your selection and your shipping address....this is all free to you...if you like it, please tell you friends, if you don't, call our 1-877-282-2550 and talk with us on how to improve, etc

We will be having quarterly sales as well so please visit <NOBR>http://PrescriptioNutrition.com/</NOBR> - Your Complete Source for Proteins and Nutritional Supplements for our full catalog, including all info, nutritional facts, testimonials, etc...

For international customers outside of north america, here is your best bet in acquiring our products... Order samples and pay the shipping via US Postal service. Sample packs weigh roughly a pound and we can ship those for about $15.00 usually. if you like it, the only way for us to get you the best deal on powders is for larger orders due to shipping costs...see whether we send you 4lbs or 60lbs its going to cost you $42.00 to ship. So if you like the samples, order enough for a month or two, that way shipping doesn't kill you.

Since I've been working with personal training studios and private gyms a lot here in my area, I'm extending this idea to personal training studios and gyms. Want to make extra money really easy? Chances are you selling a lifestyle to your clients. Why not push our products or we can send you product without labels so that you can market them as your own. You think our minimum is high? Guess what its only 30lbs per flavor divided in any way you like. We currently sell 2lb bags like water to people in the desert to the local studios we supply. One trainer in particular makes an extra $1,000 profit a month at his studio selling just our protein....for small business owners, this is significant chance to add to your income...Just a thought for you....For inquiries of this nature, please contact us at <NOBR>[email protected]</NOBR> you wont be disappointed.

Thanks
Mike Ross

yeah either one of us...Im the midwest rep for the company...Mike is the brains of the company...LOL !!!

So thanks for the great response fellas. You're all going to be very pleased with the quality of our products and we do care what you think and value you business. Our customer service is great...

Would Meow, majortguns, MrPerfect, and Massive-E please PM me your selection of pack along with your address. Id love to send samples but you left this info out when messaging chris

So get me that info, and they leave today..which means you will all have samples in hand by Tuesday at latest

So thanks for the great response fellas. You're all going to be very pleased with the quality of our products and we do care what you think and value you business. Our customer service is great...

Would Meow, majortguns, MrPerfect, and Massive-E please PM me your selection of pack along with your address. Id love to send samples but you left this info out when messaging chris

So get me that info, and they leave today..which means you will all have samples in hand by Tuesday at latest

Thanks Mike, just sent the PM

Hey Chris,

PM sent don't know if I made it or not but I forgot to mention that I would like my choices in vanilla please, thx!~ :D

hey guys, all samples went out today, you should be receiving thursday..sorry MLK day screwed us up a bit...Canada and UK guys, yours leave thursday

Back