Getting Furry, like a bear

PJT said:
I've been looking into laser hair removal a lot recently. Best bet is to get a deal that allows you 4 or 5 treatments. It's not 100%, but the more you go, the thinner it gets. 1 time won't do anything. Some places even have terms like if the hair comes back, after you pay for so many treatments, you can keep going back as long as the hair comes back. That's getting up in the $2,500 range though.

'I am getting my back done - pretty thick on my back - I have had 6 treatments so far over 1.5 year poeriod. you can only go in winter when you have no tan or it will burn your skin.

it has cut mine in half at least - and the hairs that do grow are much thinner. I c an go a month withouth shaving it now before it is noticeable and even then its not bad. it used to be thick black.

now it is mostly brown to blond left - and the laser will not work on blond.

make sure you find someone that will give you a maximum cost on the series - mine is - if you pay for 5 - we guarantee that it will be gone - if its not - keep coming back for free.

they are 500 each.

no w I can go back for free - from here on out every winter to stunt the growth - hopefully it will be down to almost nothing after a few more times though.

it is painful - but if you are used to sticking your self - no big deal - feels like getting snapped by a rubber band (a big one).

also - make srue they give you some good cortisone cream or lation to reduce the swelling.

Did you have any issue where they stopped... i.e., shoulder or upper arms... I really had to instruct them on how to make it natural looking...

This is good info guys thanx! I always thought hair removal would be more than 500 a treatment. I am going to try the old "witch hazal" or whatever the stuff is. Seems like I have to shave more frequantly every year. Pain in the ass! Thanx for the info

Back