Hello, Glad to be Here!

JeffSter

MC Logger
Gold Member
Where do I start? Well, my name is Jeffrey, but my friends call me Jeff and I'm an Ohio native.

I turned 30 in February and I'm 5'11” weighing in at about 200 lb. I intend to start a strength training, and nutrition log on this forum, and I'll also be sharing my experience during the 12 weeks of my Test cyp, Anavar and Primobolan cycle.

This stack is made possible courtesy of UPsteroid at a fair price, so forgive me if I praise them a lot in my threads.
I'm looking forward to a great time, take care.

Where do I start? Well, my name is Jeffrey, but my friends call me Jeff and I'm an Ohio native.

I turned 30 in February and I'm 5'11” weighing in at about 200 lb. I intend to start a strength training, and nutrition log on this forum, and I'll also be sharing my experience during the 12 weeks of my Test cyp, Anavar and Primobolan cycle.

This stack is made possible courtesy of UPsteroid at a fair price, so forgive me if I praise them a lot in my threads.
Welcome to the MC family looking forward to talking to you

Welcome @JeffSter

Back