Here's a link to Supermannpc's prejudging pics guys.

Didnt place as well as I wanted but I left nothing behind. No regrets

I will put some pics up when I get a chance

Thank you everyone for all your support

i dont think these pics do mike any justice, the ones on md are a little better, he was alot harder and drier than these pics suggest...if he brings his back and hamstring thickness up he will surely move up and be threat to take the top spot!!

i dont think these pics do mike any justice, the ones on md are a little better, he was alot harder and drier than these pics suggest...if he brings his back and hamstring thickness up he will surely move up and be threat to take the top spot!!
i was thinking the same thing about the pics too. Even the photo log he had, he looked harder and drier in. Maybe its the lighting, and im definately not rippin on you superman, so i dont want you to think that. I just know you were harder than those pics for sure

Looking awesome as always. I'm sure you'll place better next time.

Agreed. I saw the ones on MD and thought he looked great in regards to hardness/dryness.

Didnt place as well as I wanted but I left nothing behind. No regrets

I will put some pics up when I get a chance

Thank you everyone for all your support

You got what it takes to be on stage,and you still look great just keep at it,i know how hard it is i competed many times,and i judge.You still look unreal very proud of you.

thanks bro
here is a few more pics
weighin.jpg

mike.jpg

mike3.jpg

Back