Liquid egg whites

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I bought 2 gallons of these a week ago and I must say I love them. I bought Vanilla and Chocolate and the taste great. Adding in some powdered oats makes a great shake too.

I hear you can cook those up like regular eggs too... though I am not too sure about the whole flavored eggs thing... but hey, green eggs were the topic of quite possibly one of the most well known books of all time... maybe cooked up chocolate flavored eggs wouldn't be too bad...

... "they even have chocolate?"

If they taste good and deliver the protein ... "DO IT!" :wink:

I haven't cooked egg whites in about a year since I started drinking them with a scoop of whey or natural cocoa. Muscle Egg is awesome but can get expensive.

2 gallons? fuck! I am going for the no carb pasta and sauce soon I think bro

I bought 4 for $99 at a local trade show.....plain, vanilla and chocolate are all great flavors and yes you can cook them like regular eggs

I haven't cooked with them yet, but yes, you can cook with them. I just can't imagine eating chocolate or vanilla flavored eggs. I guess they would be good to use for protein pancakes or something like that. Or even maybe like a protein type cupcake.

They were kind of pricey, but I think the convenience makes up for it. If I remember correctly 1 cup is equal to roughly 5 egg whites.

Back