Approved Log My return to health and fitness - HGH deficiency log

Hi all, came down with flu, at least it's not the spicy one! Thought I just had a bit of DOMS till it spread to whole body aches, sore throat etc., and I have been out of action for 2 days.
Thanks so much for all the Info, questions and support!
Not coming from the BB community I was feeling very intimidated and hesitant to join in, but you've all been wonderful and so encouraging! Thank you.
Nonetheless, I feel pretty squirrely about pics etc online, also a bit dysmorphic having gotten to this size. I understand these are the tools you need to help me though, I'm working on it.
My scales used to do body fat analysis, but a few weeks ago started throwing an error ERR2 when I try to use that mode. Not sure how accurate they are/were anyway but last measurement of body fat was super high, 60% from memory.
I have attached a pic of protein water with my supps on page three, will attach a screen shot of analysis from their website, they're Australian like me, so maybe not well known elsewhere, but recommended post bariatric surgery or if having trouble eating enough protein.
Any suggestions for resuming activities / training while recovering from virus?
Thank you all again.
@Iaidoka flu? you need more vitamin C D and multis, how much you taking? you got n2guard in there?

and protein water fine but how about other foods?

the good thing about the flu is you'll be down for a few days then you'll be back to normal pretty quick
I recommend easing back into it the first day

@Iaidoka flu? you need more vitamin C D and multis, how much you taking? you got n2guard in there?

and protein water fine but how about other foods?
I need to pick up some D3! Thank you, multi I use on / off because daily use causes severe night cramps, I cannot figure out which component, and my magnesium is not enough to avert.
Will get some n2guard asap, didn't know about it!
Also have C, will take extra.
Food is chicken, steamed veg, fruit, protein Yoghurt, low fat ricotta and Salsa if I make fajita inspired bowl, oats and dates for carbs and fibre, raw Cashews for snacks.
I usually cook every 2 to 3 days, small freezer, I throw less food away that way, but I still don't enjoy it 😅

the good thing about the flu is you'll be down for a few days then you'll be back to normal pretty quick
I recommend easing back into it the first day
Thank you, i just did a bit of yard work yesterday, energy fine now, still a bit congested but no issue

Back