Need tattoo ideas

Oh yeah, for sure!!!!!! I feel its etched in my DNA!! I bet most of the guys here have a warrior gene in them that just needs to get activated and liberated.

Funny you should say that. My name is Chad, which actually means "warrior". It's my destiny, lol.

Right on!!! Well unfortunately Obama put stop for all prior sevices needing med waivers to get back in. But I would give both nuts and and everything my own to be back with my my blackheart brothers in the 502nd INF.

Right on!!! Well unfortunately Obama put stop for all prior sevices needing med waivers to get back in. But I would give both nuts and and everything my own to be back with my my blackheart brothers in the 502nd INF.

I hear ya man. Not the first idiotic thing Obama has done. Hopefully that goon won't be re-elected. As bad as he is making things already, I can't imagine how they'll be in three more years.

What tat would you recommend for our brother majorguns, besides the ambigrams. the hanging body tat is sweet. Is it chained soul?

good thread... more pics of tats?

I'm wanting tribal between shoulder blades... any ideas or pics?

What tat would you recommend for our brother majorguns, besides the ambigrams. the hanging body tat is sweet. Is it chained soul?

I forget if that's the name. It's by the artist David Bollt. He has a lot of awesome work.

His website looks like it is currently under a make-over.

http://www.davidbollt.com/artist/Welcome.html

At the time I got it, it really represented how I felt about life/society/etc in general.

I don't really know majorguns that well. All of mine are significant of a time in my life and/or way I think about things. Is he a fellow military brother?

When I was in Hawaii, we went out on some jetskis and one of the guys operating the floating dock had tribal wings on his back that were awesome. I always thought wings were tacky but the ones this guy had were incredible. Makes me wish I had saved my back for something big like that.

Luckily I have saved my right arm, I want to get a half sleeve at some point, still trying to design how it will look though. I know I want to incorporate some kind of cross in it though.

I can't say I have ever seen a pair of wings on the back of a guy and not ponder for a sec his sexuality. But hey, if the dude pulled it ooff, more power to him.

I can't say I have ever seen a pair of wings on the back of a guy and not ponder for a sec his sexuality. But hey, if the dude pulled it ooff, more power to him.

Trust me, I agree, but these were friggin awesome. Not gay looking at all. Wish I had a picture.

Ha haaa! Its cool man. I DO need something for my back though. I am a clean slate back there.

Well, my advice would be to save it for something worth it. My first one was on my left shoulder blade and it pretty much ruined anything else I wanted to do on my back later on down the road. :(

Back