Need tattoo ideas

So what's your next one going to be?

Someone needs to get one that says "Train your mind" and upside down says "To Build Your Body".

HA! For real!! If Press ever got ink, I bet that's what it would be! lol

I've seen those amigrams or whatever they are called before... pretty damn cool! A friend of mine back like 6-7 years ago wanted to get that done with Love and Hate.

dakoteyah27 said:
From 18DEC97 to 08AUG03.

Thank you for serving our country!!!

I used to want my upper back tattooed. I didn't have an idea, but thought I'd end up with a big back piece but since I started my arms, I now like the fact that my back is simple with only a little cross between my shoulderblades and a skull/crossbone trampstamp.

I want a couple little snowflakes by my eyes... kinda like how Kat Von D has stars, but not quite so many... Just maybe 3-5 little flakes! I wanna get something behind my ear, finish my arm... so many ideas!

I want a couple little snowflakes by my eyes... kinda like how Kat Von D has stars, but not quite so many... Just maybe 3-5 little flakes! I wanna get something behind my ear, finish my arm... so many ideas!

Tatted up chicks are fucking hot, IMO...

I'm too big of a wuss apparently to get a tat but I always thought it would be cool to have a solid dark sleeve from my elbow to my shoulder and then on the outside of my bicep have our cattle brand be in flames. Like I'd just been branded. Or I could just have my dad rope me my brother hold me down and my other brother brand me! Or I'll just stick to admiring other people's tats!!

I've been thinking of doing a cool tribal across my upper back between the shoulders, just a simple black one that I design myself. My wife actually thinks it would look cool so I have her approval, can you believe that? So now I have to work hard on getting a huge, wide back and save up the money to have it done.

I've been thinking of doing a cool tribal across my upper back between the shoulders, just a simple black one that I design myself. My wife actually thinks it would look cool so I have her approval, can you believe that? So now I have to work hard on getting a huge, wide back and save up the money to have it done.
I justed got one on my back in feb. this year and I can't wait to get more.:thumbsup:

I still have another 3 pieces or so that I need to get, then I'll be good for a while. Unfortunately, the money tree in my back yard hasn't produced enough to let me have enough extra cheese to get what I want. Maybe soon, though.

I still have another 3 pieces or so that I need to get, then I'll be good for a while. Unfortunately, the money tree in my back yard hasn't produced enough to let me have enough extra cheese to get what I want. Maybe soon, though.
I know how that is bro. there are a few that I would like to get still.

Tell me about it. At $100 an hour and about 14 hours just in my right arm...Ughhhh and its still not finished.

Back