newb question

dirtysouth777

sooo im back in the game after about a year off. previously ive used deca, winny liquid and tabs, sus, cyp. but after reading this forum i know i had been doing it improperly

im 20 about 5'10 175. just got some sus 250 and more winny (liquid) and im wondering what i need to do to see the best gains. diet, workout, etc.

im also wondering about the best place for injection, thanks brodudes

well you should be injecting the sus atleast every other day, most people dont know that but if u do a search on it u will see why , i think glutes are best and less chance of infections personaly

your not going to get any site benifits with sus, so just stick it in your butt.

EOD injects work well, but Ive seen good results from 2x ew, if you add up the amount of mgs per short ester, you would have to be using heavy dosage to get anything from them. As far as the winny, ed for sure, probably going to be painful.

As far as just getting back to the gym I recommend training natural for a while, trying to hit your natty peak before turning back AAS for help. Its a ggod idea to strengthen tendons and liagaments before you get that big strength increase from gear. All in all, IMO at your age you should stay away from hormones, your natural levels should surfice for normal BBing.

Sust has several different esters in it...the type ester (long/short) will determine the half life (length of time gear is in your body)...so with Sust since it has long & short esters the best thing to do is inject Every Other Day (EOD)...so instead of injecting 500mgs, 2x's of 250mgs each wk, split the dosage in half & inject 125mgs Every Other Day...

Winny would need to be injected at 50mgs Every Other Day as well so this should work fine with the Sust...you can load both in the same pin & be fine...

ED = Every Day
EOD = Every Other Day
E3D = Every Third Day
EW = Every Week

one other thing, if you have any questions about gear or diet/nutrition, you can go to this link & up top there are a couple of links (Steroid Profiles) to help explain gear & diet/nutrition (Diet & Nutrition):

- www.XtraXXL.com -

with the sus, and as with any cycle, please post your stats !!

some people say 2 times a week, some say 3.

i recommend 3/4 of a cc every other day, so thats about 3 cc's every week.
what type of sus is it, do you have the break down ?

as for the winny, it would depend wha you doing the cycle for. if it is for a bb show, id say add it in the last 6 weeks of the cycle, or 5-6 weeks before the show

Honestly bro...you need to do a lot more research about what to use, how to use, and what all this stuff means. I'm not going to just tell you because honestly I think you are too young to be using and you would benefit greatly by learning this info yourself (through searching and training in the gym) and taking your time until you know enough about everything BEFORE you start a cycle. You should have waited at least several years to use AAS to begin with, but further you should train to your max natural potential before even thinking about using steroids otherwise there is no point in using them unless you are lazy and looking for a free lunch. Unfortunately there are really no free lunches in this game, because you get out what you put in. You put no work in knowing what you are doing and you'll lose everything that you seem to gain on cycle.

I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just trying to give you some words of wisdom that I wish someone would have told me when I first started out.

BiggerStronger said:
Honestly bro...you need to do a lot more research about what to use, how to use, and what all this stuff means. I'm not going to just tell you because honestly I think you are too young to be using and you would benefit greatly by learning this info yourself (through searching and training in the gym) and taking your time until you know enough about everything BEFORE you start a cycle. You should have waited at least several years to use AAS to begin with, but further you should train to your max natural potential before even thinking about using steroids otherwise there is no point in using them unless you are lazy and looking for a free lunch. Unfortunately there are really no free lunches in this game, because you get out what you put in. You put no work in knowing what you are doing and you'll lose everything that you seem to gain on cycle.

I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just trying to give you some words of wisdom that I wish someone would have told me when I first started out.
bump that

BiggerStronger said:

good point, reading and knowing what your taking, and knpwing your body throug and throguh

Dedik8Yourself said:
EOD

As far as just getting back to the gym I recommend training natural for a while, trying to hit your natty peak before turning back AAS for help. Its a ggod idea to strengthen tendons and liagaments before you get that big strength increase from gear. All in all, IMO at your age you should stay away from hormones, your natural levels should surfice for normal BBing.
I agree. At that age hard training and good diet should work wonders and
down the road if you want to add ASS you will probably benefit more with
the solid foundation.

Back