ok married and engaged guys

gymrat said:

you got married 2 weeks after you met? Damn, now that is not wasting any time at all. How did you know that quick that she was the right one?

That's more like 2.5 months. Still quick, but not nearly as quick :)

I proposed after about 6 months of dating (we were friends for 4 months before dating), and our engagement was about 10 months. We were young, and the first 6+ years were tough, but things are going well coming up on 10 years this year!

7 years or so ... But we lived with each other for most of that time..
BTW we're on our 18th year almost

we worked together for 1 year then i got transfered and we started to date, it was 6 monthe from their. its been almost 7 years now and the sex just keeps geting better!:D :cool:

when you stumble across a swimsuit model that was a ring girl at the Forum in LA and she wants to stay home and raise babies and will to some extent put up with you and your baggage - I suggest you do as I did and get to the jewelry store quick!!! LOL

rippedchef said:
when you stumble across a swimsuit model that was a ring girl at the Forum in LA and she wants to stay home and raise babies and will to some extent put up with you and your baggage - I suggest you do as I did and get to the jewelry store quick!!! LOL

Now isn't that everyones fantasy? My wife could have followed the same path, she just hadn't been discovered when I met her. At 42 and after two kids she still looks like a 24 year old swim suit model.

4 1/2 years of dating, We will be celebrating 8 years married in a few months- I like to think that good things take time.

lwb357 said:

Now isn't that everyones fantasy? My wife could have followed the same path, she just hadn't been discovered when I met her. At 42 and after two kids she still looks like a 24 year old swim suit model.

Someone's wife is standing over his shoulder while he types :D

rippedchef said:
Keep in mind that Phil Hartman's wife was a swimsuit model.

We met, moved in together after 2 weeks. Lived together 10 years got married been married 5 years for a total of 15 years.

uppercut said:
We met, moved in together after 2 weeks. Lived together 10 years got married been married 5 years for a total of 15 years.

10 years of living together....gotta be sure huh?

damn, that is about how long it will take me before I go through the trouble of marriage.

1st time. We dated 3 years, I felt like I owed her.....marriage lasted 4 months beause I ran off with the love of my life. I did the right thing for me......but to this day(15 years later) I still feel guilty for breaking her heart. But, if I had to .....the choice would have been the same.

Back