Old School Supps

• Thread starter Thread starter BillTheButcher
  • Start date Start date
B

BillTheButcher

What type of old school supps do you remember?

I remember those TWINLAB 2,000 calorie shakes. You could hardly drink it.

How about EAS creatine gel candies. Not bad.

Those big AMMINO ACID pills.

yeah i know the amino acid pills were so damn huge i couldnt take them

I remember the old school weight gain shit. Oh, my god, you could taste the powder. Shit was like drinking chalk. I also remember the Weider protein wafers. They also tasted like crap. Boron was a suppliment that was being sold a lot back about 12 years ago too.

T200 bottles, REF B, dirty Mexican garbage...

How about old school protein bars? You could build a brick wall with those things.

oh man I remember all the stuff used to taste soooo bad and those amino acid tabs *gag*

you guys remember the TwinLabs Amino Chewable wafers they had? Those weren't bad or I guess not as bad as some of the other stuff.
Do people still buy Tiger's Milk Bars? I remember when that was the only "protein bar" avialable and I don't think there was very much protein in it to begin with. lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tiger's Milk...

Ultimate Orange!

my brother just called and said he remembers they had 9 grams of protein in them... lol. now that's funny.

Ha. Tuna out the can is still the cheapest protein I think.

when my Dad was still alive he used to tell me about the days around the gym with all of the makeshift equipment that they had and how they would do leg presses with girls sitting on the stack to make it heavier... and then they would make these god awful shakes and their big body building ingredient was Brewer's Yeast.... mmmmmm pastey.

I just hard boiled up a dozen eggs for the rest of the week's breakfast and snacks... it takes a lot of work to prepare things like that if you're new to it but after a while everything falls into place.

There is a salad bar around here that has hard boiled eggs. I get a to go box and rob the place blind.

The oldest supp there is that I know about is drinking a glass full of raw eggs. That's shit like my old man used to do in the 50's. Right before he drove around in a sky blue chevy Bel Air wagon with a white hard top and harassed anyone from out of town in his neighborhood.

That is a good way to die from food poisoning. GW, do you know where Lavallette, NJ is?

Glen Whitestone said:
The oldest supp there is that I know about is drinking a glass full of raw eggs. That's shit like my old man used to do in the 50's. Right before he drove around in a sky blue chevy Bel Air wagon with a white hard top and harassed anyone from out of town in his neighborhood.

that is funny...

I think your Dad threw eggs at me once while I was walking through your neighborhood with my friends Arnold and Willis....

BillTheButcher said:
That is a good way to die from food poisoning. GW, do you know where Lavallette, NJ is?

raw eggs aren't as bad as you think and a little Salmonella would just probably lay you up for a few days but probably wouldn't kill you. My dad, brother and I used to do it all the time and we had to consume hundreds of dozens of eggs and none of us ever got sick. I think it has to do with the eggs being fresh too as long as they haven't been sitting around for too long you'd be fine... or :puke:

Back