protien

well, i was just on allthewhey.com, and for five pounds of shakes its like 32.00 plus shipping. i can get 5 pounds of optimum nutrition at my local pharmacy for 27.99. and its delicious. i guess its like 6 in one half and a half a dozen in the other. or however that goes.

DB006 said:
well, i was just on allthewhey.com, and for five pounds of shakes its like 32.00 plus shipping. i can get 5 pounds of optimum nutrition at my local pharmacy for 27.99. and its delicious. i guess its like 6 in one half and a half a dozen in the other. or however that goes.

There is a difference in quality of protein and the types of proteins used. Optimum nutrition isn't a very high grade protein and at allthewhey.com you can find other higher quality proteins cheaper.

I have to admit I have recently placed an order with TPC and I'll see how it stacks up with other comp's but from what I've been told there top notch. I also like how you can customize your order.

The reason why retail stores can never compete is because of overhead will inflate the retail stores cost of goods sold where the wholesalers dont have the same issues to deal with.

thanks for the site Flex, those prices are awsome. Hows the taste? I realize Quality is more important but I do have to choke down 4 shakes a day.

little big guy said:
thanks for the site Flex, those prices are awsome. Hows the taste? I realize Quality is more important but I do have to choke down 4 shakes a day.

If you're asking about TP then the taste is like no other, I promise. Also, I've never had a protein mix so well with just a shaker - absolutley no clumps whatsoever.

Those are some good price,,,how bout that 50pounder of powder in the house.....that is alot of Powder..

I use muscleorless.com I like them pretty good. They are based in Tennessee, so it doesn't take long at all to get my stuff, pretty resonable prices, but not as low as some others

Back