Test cyp, tren e, week 9

Jakeywontoo

I finished up my drol over a week ago. Now its 500mg test cyp and 400mg wk tren e. what can I add in to the mix to keep piling on the pounds? Deca maybe? Could I go straight to dbol? Would that be to rough on me?

I finished up my drol over a week ago. Now its 500mg test cyp and 400mg wk tren e. what can I add in to the mix to keep piling on the pounds? Deca maybe? Could I go straight to dbol? Would that be to rough on me?

I wouldn't move into dbol if I just finished 8 weeks of drol. I think what ur running now is plenty but if ur persistent in adding something I would add winny to help harden up

I didn't run the drol for 8 weeks. I ran in it from wk 4 thru 7. The gains have been so effing great. I really wanna take 2 weeks off the drol and hit it again and extend my cycle to 16 weeks. I've never went 16 weeks before tho.

I didn't run the drol for 8 weeks. I ran in it from wk 4 thru 7. The gains have been so effing great. I really wanna take 2 weeks off the drol and hit it again and extend my cycle to 16 weeks. I've never went 16 weeks before tho.

That's good to hear lol I thought u took it that long. I would still add in the winny though and the gains will certainly continue

Harden up with some masteron or 60mg anavar a day.. I found my new favorite oral in good anavar.. It's crazy..but takes a while to hit..

I'd add EQ before deca bro, but I would definitely run the test longer than first planned and I also wouldn't run the tren the whole length

I don't know a lot about eq and what I can expect from it. I just always deca and test go together rather well and deca helps with the joints.

I used to be a deca fan.. Till I got real eq then I never looked back. It's excellent for tendon strength and joints I feel way better than deca at 250mg/ml.

I just looked and my guy has eq 300mg and it's cheaper than deca 300mg. Is 300mg normal for eq? And what would be a good starting dose?

I just looked and my guy has eq 300mg and it's cheaper than deca 300mg. Is 300mg normal for eq? And what would be a good starting dose?

I've always got eq 200.. But I know I've seen the 300 but have no experience .. I've usually started 600mg week.. It makes you eat so load up the refer or at least it does for me.. I mean crazy eat.. Lol

I think the test and tren e will do the trick...I wouldnt add in deca as your already doing tren e, to much pogestrogen (sp?) would cause some issues...tren e at 400mg a week will add up, and might cause some cardiovascular issues, but everyone is different...im not a fan of it...I like tren ace better, its in and out, and hits you super quick, and the gains come on fast...if you are going to do an oral just continue with the anadrol or do anavar...50mg per day on either would be plenty...

Back