Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma
What’s up guys another day another workout. Check ins today and we’re happy with where things are although I could lose 5 pounds but keeping things as is moving through this health phase. At the end of the 6ish weeks of this phase if I’m still in the same place that’s totally cool too. Looking to jump up to about 212 after this phase so that’s exciting to look forward too. Today is the first leg session in a week so I took things a bit easier than normal bc of that and some lingering knee/hamstring pain im having. Likely going to look into some pt for it to get some special attention to it before it becomes a bigger problem. First leg day of the new workout plan were running as we switched to a 4 day workout plan from the five day I was in before and that went great, it’s refreshing hitting some different exercises after following the same plan for about a year.

#teamUSP
 
What’s good guys midway through the week time to close out strong. Today was the first push day of the new series and it felt great. Bodies feeling more dialed back in the more I get back into things and some of the aches and stiffness are going away which is always appreciated. Really going to focus up on things during this health phase so when it’s time to push up again I’ll be ready to go without any issues hopefully, gonna look into some pt for my left knee/hamstring but that can be a process with getting an appointment and insurance and all that but I feel it’s the best avenue forward and so does coach, that legs always been I bit off since I blew my Achilles 10 years ago so no suprised it’s finally catching up with me and a rest is in order. The “cycle” is going great although I’m just on a heftier trt dose at 210mgs a week so nothing crazy at all, kinda nice going back to only 1cc syringes instead of 3cc syringes those fuckers take FOREVER to inject. Putting together a more complete setup for the new details in the log so work with me while I sort that out!

#teamUSP
 
What’s up guys it’s been a long week but fuckkk it’s over now and I got to get to my happy place and throw some weights around to end it all off. Second pull session of the week tonight and my shoulders were feeling all kinds of wacky tonight probably a mix of fatigue and new movements I haven’t done in awhile. Took some extra care getting them primed up for the workout and we were good to go! Looking forward to the downtime tomorrow his weekend for some time to decompress and get things lined up for success moving forward.

#teamUSP
 
What’s good playas time to get back on the grind! Great couple of rest days over the weekend so I felt super ready for tonight’s workout. Was a bit stiff but got things moving, may need to implement some light stretching on my off days to stay loose. Health phase going great, so far so good as it should be. Hitting new exercises is still super refreshing and makes me more present where before I was so used to the routine I was zoned out a bit. Check ins tomorrow but I suspect not much will change but I’ll keep you all updated.

Today’s workout:

Day 1
  • Db lateral raise 3x10-15@20 15/12/10
  • OHP machine 3x8-12@180 15/13/8
  • Wide pull down 1x6-10, 2x12-15@160 13/10/8
  • Chest support low row 2x12-15@120 10/10
  • Hammer strength iso low row 2x8-12@90 10/10
  • Single arm cable row 2x12-15@70 15/15
  • Rear delt fly 3x10-15@120 12/12/10
  • Hanging leg raise 3x10-25@15/15/15
#teamUSP
 
Wats up my dudes not much to discuss today, check ins went smooth and we’re keeping to the plan we have for now. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. As long as I hold around here maybe 5 pounds lighter by the end of the health phase I’ll be sitting pretty and ready to push into the 200’s 💪🏾. Today went okay could have been better but my damn left leg is not cooperating. Think I’m gonna pt it even though I don’t want to deal with it but I don’t want to get injured either, I see the doc next week so we’ll see what happens. Still went hard where I can and got a solid lift in regardless.

Todays workout:

Day 2
  • Leg ext 3x12-15@180 12/12/10
  • Seated leg curl 3x10-15@135 15/12
  • Hack squat 2x8-12@270 12/12
  • Leg press 2x10-15@360,450 15/12
  • Abduction 3x15-20@205,180,180 10/15/12
  • Seated calve raise 4x10-15@90 12/12/12/12
#teamUSP
 
What’s cracking fellas today was everyone’s favorite day push day aka titties day. Trying to graduate to a double d cup by the end of the year lol. Was a bit stiff today but was able to work through it and have a solid workout tonight. Definitely a solid pump today and really focused on my tempo and squeezing out my reps fully, it’s a bitch but it feels great I swear I feel results in real time. Tomorrow is my first rest day of the week and I’m looking forward to it after pushing it hard last couple of days. After my brief hiatus I feel back on track this week and building momentum going forward. Need to stay locked in and a couple pounds may fall Off too which would be nice. I’m sitting around 197 and would like to be closer to 190 before I push back up again. Def want to get to a good place holder for bw before all the holiday eating comes into play, I don’t play about my thanksgiving meal lol

Day 3
  • Machine lat raise 3x10-15@145 14/12/10
  • Machine fly 3x10-15@180 13/11/10
  • Incline press 2x8-12@115 12/10
  • Flat press 2x8-12@90,80 5/10
  • Wide chest press 3x12-20@90 16/13/12
  • Standing calve raise 4x15-20@180 15/15/15/12
  • Neutral grip preacher curl 3x10-15@30 15/12/10
#teamUSP
 
Back
Top