The best combo!

Justice21

I'm looking for the combination to take.....T400 or suss /& dbol or anadrol (pill). T400 or suss twice a week & dbol or anadrol everyday. Also, my buddy said do it for 3months straight....isn't that too long? I kno you guys can help!

I'm thinking t400 or suss twice a week (mon & thur) & dbol or anadrol (pill) every morning everyday. Out of the four...I don't know the best combo

i would do the sust and dbol, but sust should be take ed or eod, not twice a week bro

Thanks Presser.....So I should take dbol (pill) everyday & sust everyday also or (sust every other day). What do you think is best bro in your opinion! I was thinking i would do 1cc of sust. Now should I do 3 months straight or 5 on 4 off 5 on?

Of the 2, I like Sust and Drol. I always get better personal results from anadrol over dbol. I normally take 100mg a day though

i would do the sust and dbol, but sust should be take ed or eod, not twice a week bro
bingo, this is the correct way to run this compound because of the short/mid/long esters. I say drop the sus, and run enth. and stay away from t400, it will cripple you.

bingo, this is the correct way to run this compound because of the short/mid/long esters. I say drop the sus, and run enth. and stay away from t400, it will cripple you.

The current T400 from China or the old T400 from Mexico. I thought the new stuff was low on the pain factor.

DLStryker

The current T400 from China or the old T400 from Mexico. I thought the new stuff was low on the pain factor.

DLStryker
That's a shock that it was low on the scale. I wont mess with any T400 from any lab, it's not worth it to me, I'll just load up on my mgs from a reg bottle of cyp/enth and or prop, squeezing those compounds and crunching them into a smaller ml is not worth it to me.

You are definitely the man Big! Thx again! Now in your opinion....is that fine to run for 6 weeks....then my pct (4 weeks) I'll do d-aspartic acid ED/Aqua-clo, Nolva-bloat, & Aqua-dex ED.....or am I missing anything else? It's my first time and I wanna get right!!! I really appreciate everyones help!

I would at least run the test for 12 weeks, preferably 16-20 and running the drol at least 4, but preferably up to as long as 8 to really get the full effects of them. Not too many people run drol that long, but I love it and always have better results. As for PCT, nolva and clomid is great and if you can get some hcg, that'd help as well

Back