The best combo!

Justice21

I'm looking for the combination to take.....T400 or suss /& dbol or anadrol (pill). T400 or suss twice a week & dbol or anadrol everyday. Also, my buddy said do it for 3months straight....isn't that too long? I kno you guys can help!

I'm thinking t400 or suss twice a week (mon & thur) & dbol or anadrol (pill) every morning everyday. Out of the four...I don't know the best combo

i would do the sust and dbol, but sust should be take ed or eod, not twice a week bro

Thanks Presser.....So I should take dbol (pill) everyday & sust everyday also or (sust every other day). What do you think is best bro in your opinion! I was thinking i would do 1cc of sust. Now should I do 3 months straight or 5 on 4 off 5 on?

Of the 2, I like Sust and Drol. I always get better personal results from anadrol over dbol. I normally take 100mg a day though

i would do the sust and dbol, but sust should be take ed or eod, not twice a week bro
bingo, this is the correct way to run this compound because of the short/mid/long esters. I say drop the sus, and run enth. and stay away from t400, it will cripple you.

bingo, this is the correct way to run this compound because of the short/mid/long esters. I say drop the sus, and run enth. and stay away from t400, it will cripple you.

The current T400 from China or the old T400 from Mexico. I thought the new stuff was low on the pain factor.

DLStryker

The current T400 from China or the old T400 from Mexico. I thought the new stuff was low on the pain factor.

DLStryker
That's a shock that it was low on the scale. I wont mess with any T400 from any lab, it's not worth it to me, I'll just load up on my mgs from a reg bottle of cyp/enth and or prop, squeezing those compounds and crunching them into a smaller ml is not worth it to me.

You are definitely the man Big! Thx again! Now in your opinion....is that fine to run for 6 weeks....then my pct (4 weeks) I'll do d-aspartic acid ED/Aqua-clo, Nolva-bloat, & Aqua-dex ED.....or am I missing anything else? It's my first time and I wanna get right!!! I really appreciate everyones help!

I would at least run the test for 12 weeks, preferably 16-20 and running the drol at least 4, but preferably up to as long as 8 to really get the full effects of them. Not too many people run drol that long, but I love it and always have better results. As for PCT, nolva and clomid is great and if you can get some hcg, that'd help as well

Thx again Big! I'm prob gonna bug u from time to time....just to make sure I'm doing everything right...if that's ok

Back