tripleduce?

hey bros everything went good and i decided to tell the doc that i was on pro hormons and he said ok and that was that i was put out like a little bitck they layed my finger open like it was a hot dog in the microwave to long im off the killers and ready to get back on schedule. ride on brothers ride on. thanxs for all the help.
trip

good to hear bro almost lost the tip of 1 finger in the top link of a 3 point hitch didn't hurt at first went completely numb but aftera few hrs S.O.B. I know where you can send the extra vikes LOL.

sorry too hear it man hey that sit about gettin a fat lip while chewin gum and doin squats made me laugh so hard i hit the floor and hurt my finger again hehe

tripleduce said:
sorry too hear it man hey that sit about gettin a fat lip while chewin gum and doin squats made me laugh so hard i hit the floor and hurt my finger again hehe

Well I tried actualy it was the truth bit the inside of my mouth 3 times last week this one kid thinks I plain f-en wacked got up off the bench with blood running out of my mouth. I'm just real conscious about my breath with all the tuna I eat in a day that I might gag my spotter. Gonna have to lay off the gum for a few dys though need to heal.

Back