Day 20!! UPDATE!!
My diet has been consistent. All dosing that i have mentioned in above posts have been kept consistent. However, i did decide to inject my first dose of HCG @ 250iu. I will be dosing consistently every 4th day. So since i injected today on Thursday, i will inject again on Monday, repeat.

Training has changed!!! I am doing the following:
Monday - Legs / abs / cardio
Tuesday - Back / bis / abs / cardio
Wednesday - Chest / tris / abs / cardio
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Shoulders / abs/ cadrio
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Rest

I will post an updated photo tomorrow of my progress. ~~

aRE YOU SPLITTING YOUR LEG MUSCLE GROUPS INTO TWO ON SEPERATE DAYS? OR ARE YOU DOING FULL LEG WORKOUTS EACH DAY ON THURSDAY AND MONDAY?

Im a huge fan of splitting legs into two seperate days instead of doing a full leg workout once per week.

But im not real keen on doing a full leg workout twice a week.

Im doing full leg workouts. Only thing i change is the routine. Same excersises but on Monday i lift heavy, starting with squats etc, then hitting the extensiones and finishing with closed leg press. Thursday i do the opposite, starting with the extensiones first, then hitting the squat, etc..

What do ya think, should i change it up?? Ill post a photo if i get to it tonight. got class here in a bit. If not, tomorrow furrsure.

BTW: Just injected my 8th dose of TEST E!!!

Last edited:
Is this your first cycle? If yes, there is no need to take that much test. 250mg/wk and you'll grow. Keep it simple

It is my first cycle of testostrone, however, ive been taking ostarine / igf / lgd (once) for a couple years with 1 month to 4 month breaks in between of 4 month periods of use. I def see progress already, and this is at day 20. I plan on running for 12 weeks Lol... To me i feel the 500mg/wk is pretty simple.. But to each their own. I plan on documenting thourghout the cycle, during PCT, as well as after PCT all natural. This will be an all in one log. Are you suggesting 250mg/wk for health / possible side effects? or the fact being its my first cycle with test e + sarms? and i will still be able to grow as if i were to take 500mg/wk? Ive read its not a sprint that its a marathon... so i figured 500mg/wk + sarms would be good to start the marathon, and after 6-8 months off, i would juice up again... just my midnight thoughts.... what do ya think?

Last edited:
Day 22 update! Drinking a protien shake as im typing this out and uploading these attachments.

Attachments

• 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 16
alright wadduhp MC, yesterday was my 9th pin of test E, and my second injected of HCG. Every thing is going great, no bad sides, still progressing in the gym. Diet is consistent as well as training. My strength has gone up slightly but i will keep ya updated on that. Now, i started my HCG earlier than i had originally planned because i def saw a change in size. Im injecting 250iu SUBQ, any idea when my spuds will be back to their full glory? ~~

Or to change my dosing protocol? Im doing evert 4th day 250iu subq HCG. Should i update it 500iu? Should i inject more frequently? Should i take a couple nolvadex? clomid? this isnt for PCT, its simply to bring back my spuds to their full glory as they have changed in size. Now its not that big of deal but im curious what others have done to fix this. Ofc I have much more to go with this cycle as im on week 3, almost 4th week of a total of 12. Any advise? Thanks~~

I am aware that when i come off test, when i start my PCT (see originial post for dosing protocol) my spuds will come back to orinigal size, but during cycle, advise?

So what i went ahead and dosed 20mg of nolvadex, ill run that for a week and see what happens, ofc i will keep the original dosing protocol for HCG

-250iu every 4th day
--ADD
-Nolvadex @ 20mg for 1 week only

PS. I will def be needing to order more HCG LOL

PSS. BITCOIN IS ON A FUCKING RUN !!!!!!!!!

Ill be updating here soon to log my gains and compare stats. btw , i hope you guys got in on BITCOIN during 3k, 4k and 5k.

No, wish I had. I already had a little bit of bitcoin, but I didn't have any more money to put into it. Sucks when you miss something like that. It's been up to $11,000 now.

1 BTC that china is pumping the price ditching the dollar just like reports came out recently that are buying gold with the USD they have on reserves. What do ya think?

A quick update, i did a solid 11 weeks of 500mg test e, fell short a week cuz i only got 6 more ampules left and i didnt really want to get off, wanted to take a step down and slowly exit (opinions?)... nonetheless, gained 10 kilos. The past 3 weeks ive been on 250mg a week split into 3x (so ive been injecting exogenous test e, for a total 15 weeks now)... that was the same dosing protocol throughout the 11 weeks @ 500mg a week, split into 3x. Should i go ahead and hop off the gear and start PCT in 2 weeks? or go another 2 weeks @ 250mg and later do the PCT. this was my first cycle, awesome fucking gains. Ill upload pics here in the next couple days.. Its been one hell of an adventure. ALSO, take note: I did experience a acne break out. At the 11th week, when i began to dose @ 250mg a week, after a week or so~ BAM some gnarly acne breakouts on my back, biceps, triceps and face. Not so much but they were gnarly, def not the normal pimples a person would get but some fat MF pimples. Upped the dose of Arimedex and its under control now. Also, since i got family and 2 passports i had flown to Fl to visit family. I was 8-9 weeks in and blowing up mad gains, i could not stop the gear. So what i did to continue my cycle was break 4 ampoules (2 weeks worth since i had got a ticket for 2 weeks exact), and put them in a seperate bottle with some pimple acne logo LOL and went through airport security smoothly. Never had a problem with bringing MC sarms to and from mexico either.

ps. fuck FL needle laws and walmart / walgreens for not being cool and selling me needles, having me to order some online and dose 2 days late. :curse: as if they are saving the world not selling insulin needles / needles to individuals, bs.

Last edited:
Modifying my training regemine. Im now splitting my legs and glutes, 3x weekly. A killer quad workout. A killer hamstring workout w/ glutes and deadlifts. Any one got any tips for solo hamstring workouts? Im feeling it more on my quads and glutes than my hamtring days. Thoughts?

Also, im still taking 250mg a weekly 3x of test e

Back