what is the freakiest shit...

I'll give you one tip. If you are going to tie her up, don't tie her arms spread aprat to each bed post. Tie them together behind her head to the bead. this way you can turn her over. The other way you can't.
And no, I didn't learn that from the MacGyver TV show.

speaking of tieing up...I once dated a girl who wet the bed at night...YES she was over 18! Anyway, she like to be tied up with her hands together....NOW I JUST FIGURED OUT WHY! Thanks MacGyver!

OMG I just remembered this story.....one of my friends had not one but two chicks that when the would get off they would piss everywhere....that is just fugging weird or freaky!

you name it i've done it--fisted a girl, 3somes, 4some, group stuff, put a bowling pin in a girl, let a chick finger my ass, let another chick use a small toy on my ass, etc....

There is no reason to be scared, If she does something you don't like just say stop and go back to something you do like.

Just don't let her tie you up face down! An ex of mine once poured hot candle wax on me as she gave me a blowjob....not fun at all. Never was able to hit the old bunghole though, the two I tried both ran into the bathroom crying and saying their ass was bleeding......meanwhile I'm still in bed with a freakin' blue vein throbber and nowhere to go

Back