What is your job/career?

Im thinking he is a linemen for a Electric Company. I remember him saying that b4. I think:what:

Seriously there is a girl at my gym who does hair and is a stripper at a place downtown!

Mabey its Echo. After many jobs I bacame a union SheetMetalWorker. After many years I got my Real Estate licencse.
I am in Calif. I studied the test and failed. Someone told me to just study the practice tests. I only studied those. When
I took the test I would read a question and I would say "the answer is C" lol. Passed easy that time. I started part time
then went full time for about a year. Did OK. Girlfriend (now soon to be exwife, lol) wanted to get married so I jumped back
into the sheetmetal trade. Befifits and steady paycheck ect.
Dealing with people is tuff. You have to be a certain kind of person for that. If your a salesman you should do good.
I put in enough years and retired from the sheetmetal and work now for a neighboring city with their park dept.
I took about 1 and half to 2 years off and was ready to do something else. Life is good. lol
You should do good. Great if you have other income/job also.

Mabey its Echo. After many jobs I bacame a union SheetMetalWorker. After many years I got my Real Estate licencse.
I am in Calif. I studied the test and failed. Someone told me to just study the practice tests. I only studied those. When
I took the test I would read a question and I would say "the answer is C" lol. Passed easy that time. I started part time
then went full time for about a year. Did OK. Girlfriend (now soon to be exwife, lol) wanted to get married so I jumped back
into the sheetmetal trade. Befifits and steady paycheck ect.
Dealing with people is tuff. You have to be a certain kind of person for that. If your a salesman you should do good.
I put in enough years and retired from the sheetmetal and work now for a neighboring city with their park dept.
I took about 1 and half to 2 years off and was ready to do something else. Life is good. lol
You should do good. Great if you have other income/job also.

Thanks for sharing bro. Sorry to hear about the quick marriage. :(

Ya practice tests are where it is at for learning the answers. haha I rely on these as well.

Thanks for sharing bro. Sorry to hear about the quick marriage. :(

Ya practice tests are where it is at for learning the answers. haha I rely on these as well.

20 years and two daughters aint quick. lol stayed in the last 15 cus of my girls. The
spilt is a GOOD thing. lol

Im thinking he is a linemen for a Electric Company. I remember him saying that b4. I think:what:

actually, I'm what called a tramp-a lineman that travels the country...we call ourselves tramps

but the locals (two county boomers) call us line trash

I'm a welder, stick...mig...tig...fluxcore...I used to build chevy truck frames till Clinton signed the N.A.F.T.A. free trade agreement ,now chevy truck frames are madd in Mexico and Canada, BUY FORD!! I've been welding gas tanks at the Harley Plant last 11 yrs. Yes, we get our Bikes at cost, My dream tho, was to own a gym, Man, how Fuckin cool would it be to wake up everymorning and go unlock your own gym, train clients all day, makd individualized workout and nutrition programs, I'd look forward to goin to work everyday, and just think i could throw all the assholes out!!

I'm a welder, stick...mig...tig...fluxcore...I used to build chevy truck frames till Clinton signed the N.A.F.T.A. free trade agreement ,now chevy truck frames are madd in Mexico and Canada, BUY FORD!! I've been welding gas tanks at the Harley Plant last 11 yrs. Yes, we get our Bikes at cost, My dream tho, was to own a gym, Man, how Fuckin cool would it be to wake up everymorning and go unlock your own gym, train clients all day, makd individualized workout and nutrition programs, I'd look forward to goin to work everyday, and just think i could throw all the assholes out!!

bro Clintons NAFTA TRADE Agreement fucked our country over with everything, textiles are under 5% now, we use to be at 95% in this country! Anyhow yeah it would be cool to own a gym! I think you make all your money selling drinks and shakes though, not so much on memberships, but you can do well!

NAFTA was HORRIBLE for this country. Everyone called Ross Perot a crazy old man when he said there would be a giant sucking sound of jobs headed to Mexico. The man was 100% correct.

bro Clintons NAFTA TRADE Agreement fucked our country over with everything, textiles are under 5% now, we use to be at 95% in this country! Anyhow yeah it would be cool to own a gym! I think you make all your money selling drinks and shakes though, not so much on memberships, but you can do well!

that was the biggest kick to the unions...really all of the US work force

thought the democrats were suppose to be for the unions

Obama had over 3 times to repel it, however, with all the money that China loaned us it will never be shit canned

China owns over 60% of our debt-looking at it from a stock market point of view, that makes them the majority stock holder which makes them the majority owner...what they say goes

Back