What is your job/career?

I am a trader, been one for 7 years and love it, I dont understand why people don't want to learn it, its a license to print when you have the skill down. If you think its gambling you don't know what you are talking about. Best part about trading is that its a profession where the worker is rewarded.

so like usual we ranted the shit out of someones thread lol sorry defmetal, I mean that's what you get bc I am the real METAL :)

don't blame you. We are all strong with our opinions on stuff like this lol

I was a wholesale car dealer for years, prior to the economy meltdown in 2008 I was the in the top 10 volume sellers on eBay motors. Post economy meltdown, I took a year off work and now own a couple of tattoo studios, a tattoo supply company that supplies tattoo artists with equipment, and I lease wave runners to beach service guys who rent them to vacationers on the beach during Spring Break & Summer tourist season... I'm also a talent buyer for one of the biggest night clubs in Florida..

has to be in the sex traffic ring with those kind of vehicles haha

^^^ hahaha!!

I handle the DJ bookings, mostly EDM - thats electronic dance music for those not hip on the EDM term...lol I basically put together events for spring break and the tourist season..

The pay is not great, I get satisfaction from demeaning dj managers on the phone...

^^^ hahaha!!

I handle the DJ bookings, mostly EDM - thats electronic dance music for those not hip on the EDM term...lol I basically put together events for spring break and the tourist season..

The pay is not great, I get satisfaction from demeaning dj managers on the phone...

So I am guessing Miami? or Orlando? I know that EDM stuff is big in those places

Back