What kind of pet.....

I've had everything from Snakes to dogs.. But all i hve at the moment is a hermit crab and 2 koi's

Hey guys my Great Dane just passed away today.He was great,I havn't told my daughters yet they will be crushed.I just took pics of him and my 3yr old together the other night she loved him to death he would walk around the yard while she held on to his tail it was the cutest thing.I'm pretty broken up about it also he was great with the kids they are the gentle giants.

Sorry to hear that thundercat, I have heard Danes are Awesome pets, wish you the best of luck in finding another companion.

Sorry Thunder, bad news. I have two American Bulldogs Male is 105LB, female is 82LB. Awesome dogs.

A ball python and a bearded dragon! The bearded is fat and lazy and runs around the house freely! He kind of looks like this one when his beard is inflated but most of the time he just lays in a pool of sun with his eyes half open and a smile on his face! -->
msunburstAttitude.jpg

I have a killer teacup Yorkshire terrier wich weighs in at a staggering 2.7 lbs, and a cute little Albino Burmese Python at 12' 110 lbs.

They don't get along verry well.

Gear101* said:
have a maltese soon to be two i think and this is what i want when i get my new house.. i'm going to name him VLAD

what kind of dog is this? he is good looking. heres my boy.

Attachments

• bruz 1.jpg
    bruz 1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 83
lets see pics for the guys with boxers and rotts and pitts. big working dogs are my favorite. lets see the german shepheards to.

MacGyver said:
I just put down my beagle after almost 13 years. She had a great life as a house dog.
And a thumbs up to the people who choose not to have dogs because of their work conditions not making it fair for the dog.

I'm sorry to hear that....I love beagles...would love to have one, but can't right now...

O2BESOHUGE said:
DONT LAUGH!!! I HAVE A WEENIE DOG!!

HAD HER FOR ALMOST 14 YEARS....

O2
i had one as a boy had her for 10 years! she was a great friend!now i have a chow,not as friendly.
BLACKTAIL

Last edited:
I have a pet groundhog, a female that weighs about 18 pounds. She gets treated better than I do, and eats like a king!

Two pugs.

46and2- I had a dragon in college!!! The day I bought him I was running errands and I went all over Calabases with him relxing on my shoulder!!! Named him Indo. Let him go in Malibu a while back. Do you feed yours baby mice?

Condolances to you that have written of losing your pets. I can relate. Between myself and wives/kids, I've had; dogs, cats, gerble's, turtles, chamilions, horses, rabbits, raccoon, fish, and younger brothers. :D Had three dogs on a 8 acre place I raised my kids (among lots of the above) that I buried together over a couple years as they got old. Cried everytime. Now I'm missing the 2 dogs my ex and I had. Nisa looked a lot like Gear101's dog. And April (my birthday present 3 years ago) was hard to let go of also. Right now I don't have any pets, wives or kids (that want to see me).

babysiren said:

I'm sorry to hear that....I love beagles...would love to have one, but can't right now...

Thanks Siren. I saw a show where they were in the top 10 best house dogs to have. They can howl a lot though.

Back