Votes: 27 34.2%
  • DO NOT Hide from significant other

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • Mind your own business CC - WTF

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Too Pussy-wipped to tell you

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
current girlfriend knows. i think it's best to let them know upfront, that way when you pack on 25 #'s, no ?'s are asked. as far as parents are concerned, that's a way fucking different story. :)
(even though i'm 30 years old and don't live @ home)

I hide it from my gf. She's seen the pins before, I just said my roomate was using igf-1 (then I had to explain what it was). She's also found my winny tabs. I said they were water retention pills.

have to agree with Properly Pumped on the parent thing. No point in worrying them with that.

All's I have to say is nothing is worse than a womans revenge. I wouldn't say anything to have it thrown around later if things don't work out wf or gf.

My wife knows. She is the best. I even tried to get her to give me an injection but decided not to since she holds the pin like a psyco with a butcher knife.

You have a valid point MBKiller. When they turn on you, anything is fair game.

Sometimes. I don't mean to cast dispersions on all women. My last gf didn't act that way, but my 1st wife sure did..... broom-rider

My girl or should i say ex girl told me if i ever touched it she would never talk to me again. I haven't touched it as of yet, but we still broke up......haha

not only does Munkeee know, she knows how to make fina & winny.

Never met a girl that "loved" it. Never too good at hiding it though. Not a good lier. Although, when someone asks in the gym, I deny it the end...

I'm thinking of telling my wife that I want to start HRT and see how she responds, she knows I've used in the past and I talked her into my first IGF cycle but she's really against it and we're trying to have a baby in the next year so I'll probably wait until after that happens ;)

Back