WTF? I keep getting a malware warning when I try to log on.

i use a mac and a normal lap top every day, and i havent gotten any malware warnings, u sure its just not on ur computer brutha?

im getting the warning now and im on a mac , so not sure what the fucking problem is but ill have it fixed shortly

every single page i go to and every post i clcik i keep getting a malware popup, wtf! its annoying the piss out of me, cant do shit, but i put a message in to have it fixed soon, so please bear with us while we get it fixed

Just got email from other members saying they're getting a badware warning and I'm getting malware warning on my Mac but I'm not getting anything on my iPhone so not sure what's up

Yep we're working on it! Just waiting for our site tech to get in to work on finding it

Found the problem, and we have submitted to Google for review. Message should go away soon.

[h=2]Safe Browsing[/h][h=3]Diagnostic page for musclechemistry.com[/h]What is the current listing status for musclechemistry.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 12 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 214 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-10-03, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS52284 (Panamaserver.com).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, musclechemistry.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:

Updated 3 hours ago

SAYS NO MALWARE FOUND

Weird. I got it a few times this morning but now it seems to be OK and I thought all was well and it just happened again.

Yeah, the message told me that, too. Google is still going through the review. Should stop some time today for sure. This site has a LOT of content and code to go through so it will take a little longer than normal.

Back