10 month transformation

godfatheriv2005

So the first pic is me last may about this time (date is displayed wrong for some reason). the second pic is about 9.5 months later and the last pic is about 10-14 days after second pic first thing in the morning so everything is kinda cold as you can see.
Currently i am running igf and some pct goodies..

Last edited:
thanks, i appreciate that. I know from first pic it may look like i didnt give a shit about my eating and working out but the truth is up to 2005 I was in good shape (decently sized for the average guy) and then hurricane (i live in s.louisiana) f'ed up everything, my gym got wiped out, i was in construction so work quadrupled, my wife (girlfriend at the time) lost her house/everything and had to move in with me, etc. so there was at least a two year layoff from gym, but now i been back in and i feel good & healthy. Now im actually more motivated and dedicated.

oh and i just noticed date on pic in first shot all the way at the top is wrong, that pic was of me last year (may) on my honeymoon down in Belize, that hole of water was down in some cave

Back