10 month transformation

Azmodeus said:
Way to go. It looks like you've been workin hard. I bet your wife loves it!

yea but she also complains that i spend to much time in gym, talking about muscles and on these sites.. oh and now we've had to revamp the budget to fit all this in, this lifestyle is expensive

you look like complete shit LMAO!!! JK bud great progress, what type of diet,aas, lifting routine etc did you use throughout this...impressive to say the least

irishpride said:
you look like complete shit LMAO!!! JK bud great progress, what type of diet,aas, lifting routine etc did you use throughout this...impressive to say the least

diet: i 've been playing with diet since the beginning. (always 4-6 meals/day) first it was slightly above maintenance, mostly proteins and complex carbs, then for a while i did slightly above maintenance while trying to cut most carbs. Now i've been trying the 5 days/week low carbs and maintenance and 2 days/week carb up and double calories - this seems to work the best so far.

Lifting: 5 days/week split sun: full legs/abs mon:bi/tri. tues:chest/abs. wed: shoulders/calves. thurs:back/light bis. fri:off. sometimes sat: light tris/light abs---lately I'm getting serious about abs

AAS- started march: sust and prop
tren e-250mg/wk started about 3 weeks in and stopped about 8weeks in from all the back acne, my shit is still suffering from acne
winny- started about wk 7 and ran about 2 weeks past injects
arimidex throughout and t3

godfatheriv2005 said:
diet: i 've been playing with diet since the beginning. (always 4-6 meals/day) first it was slightly above maintenance, mostly proteins and complex carbs, then for a while i did slightly above maintenance while trying to cut most carbs. Now i've been trying the 5 days/week low carbs and maintenance and 2 days/week carb up and double calories - this seems to work the best so far.

Lifting: 5 days/week split sun: full legs/abs mon:bi/tri. tues:chest/abs. wed: shoulders/calves. thurs:back/light bis. fri:off. sometimes sat: light tris/light abs---lately I'm getting serious about abs

AAS- started march: sust and prop
tren e-250mg/wk started about 3 weeks in and stopped about 8weeks in from all the back acne, my shit is still suffering from acne
winny- started about wk 7 and ran about 2 weeks past injects
arimidex throughout and t3
try nizoral 2% shampoo as a body wash, and pantothenic acid ( @ GNC). They are both cheap, and they work. First cycle I broke out bad, and second one ( I used those 2 things) I got like 4 zits throughout a 12 weeker

h8tr3d said:
try nizoral 2% shampoo as a body wash, and pantothenic acid ( @ GNC). They are both cheap, and they work. First cycle I broke out bad, and second one ( I used those 2 things) I got like 4 zits throughout a 12 weeker

well i got the nizoral 1% and i use that but it hasnt helped a whole bunch, do u think the 2% is worth switching to or am i just s.o.l.- i know im a little acne prone. ill give panth acid a try.

godfatheriv2005 said:
well i got the nizoral 1% and i use that but it hasnt helped a whole bunch, do u think the 2% is worth switching to or am i just s.o.l.- i know im a little acne prone. ill give panth acid a try.
definately worth switching bro. I used 1% first cycle without the panth acid, and I had it pretty bad, and im not prone to acne.
I get mine from a canadian pharmacy online ( no script needed), and its like 50 bucks for a couple months. When you shower, let it sit on your skin for a few minutes before rinsing. It might take a couple weeks, but it will slowly dry it out. I always use it on, or off. Good luck!

alright, ordered some last night from asia, $15-shipped for 200ml, and bought some b-5 yesterday at Vitamin Shoppe for buy 1 get 1 free, also gonna rub down with some rubbing alcohol after shower.... im hoping this helps b/c body is in my best shape and its so damn hot here but yet im embarrassed to be seen with shirt off.

what are those things under your pecs and above your pelvis??

ohhh abs, thats what abs look like, i wonder if i have any LOL damn good job bud, def an inspiration to us faasses

Back