Acne...

Jakeywontoo

I don't really get it on my face... It's just super greasy. I shower twice a day use face wash. I'm getting break outs on my arms and along my hair line now tho. I can't stand it! What do y'all do to combat this this?

I've been haven good luck with pantothenic acid 500mg twice a day. It's vitamin b-5 and is found in most all OTC acne med supplements but buying it separate is way cheaper than in a mixed ingredient capsule ..also some uv light ..aka tanning bed is one I use too due to no sun in the state I live in.. I prefer standup tan cause I don't fit laydown and don't sweat as bad..

I'm outside a lot that helps with my arms but I still get the break out on my head along my hair line. I'll try the acne med you said tho. I can't do lay down tanning beds either. To big and I sweat so freaking bad.

That's right you're from Seattle... Do you wear girl jeans and flannel?

I'm outside a lot that helps with my arms but I still get the break out on my head along my hair line. I'll try the acne med you said tho. I can't do lay down tanning beds either. To big and I sweat so freaking bad.

That's right you're from Seattle... Do you wear girl jeans and flannel?

Lol.. They're called skinny jeans and this is suicide alley not Seattle ..I got those red bumps on my neckline too. And some on my skull so just bought .. Forgot the name.. But it's 1% coal tar shampoo to see if it helps.. It's the dam dbol , var and tpp that falls in my shake that's causin it..

Lay off the Texas boar porkchops I see you guys eating on the show Texas Hogs.. Couple of the farmers daughters are hot btw.. Sweaty titties from wrestling boars all day..

Last edited:
Sweaty titties are good titties. Wild pig is the shit taste nothing like store bought.

I bet it just falls in your shake... I have some liquid var that taste like goat ass set on fire. I figured it wouldn't mix well in a shake. You know the whole oil and water thing...

Sweaty titties are good titties. Wild pig is the shit taste nothing like store bought.

I bet it just falls in your shake... I have some liquid var that taste like goat ass set on fire. I figured it wouldn't mix well in a shake. You know the whole oil and water thing...

Lol.. You gotta get 000 size empty gel caps and inject a ml of that var into each one and swallow them as you do it.. I made some with 151 grain alcohol and had a nice kick each morning and noon..

Hi Jakey,
Do add raw food, nuts and seeds more in your daily meal plans, increase water intake, reduce refined carbohydrates and sugar intake and limit dairy products and red meat. Reduce and manage stress with regular exercise and avoid caffeine, smoking and other stimulants.

Back