Better pump on crea than on M1t...

tilla

Before i started on my M1t cycle i had taken bev's creatine for 3 weeks. I took off a fews and now that i'm on my 3rd week of M1t i've felt a better pump and strength gains on creatine than on M1t. Does this sound right????? I started my M1t cycle with 10 the 1st week 15 the 2nd week and 20 the 3rd week. I don't know if my hopes were to high for M1t but if u have any input feel free.
thanks.

sorry my info may not have been that clear.... i was on crea for a while then i stopped takin it... after that i started on M1t and that was all i was taking.

I lean toward the natural way, and Creatine is sort of natural. There is a study in
Department of Human Kinetics, St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada that indicate the co-ingestion of alpha-lipoic acid with creatine and a small amount of sucrose can enhance muscle total creatine content. This study was composed of 16 males 18-32yrs of age. With another study: using 500 healthy male respondents
Effects of creatine supplementation on performance and training adaptations
Mol Cell Biochem 2003 Feb;244(1-2):89-94 (ISSN: 0300-8177
Short-term creatine supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5-15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5-15%), single-effort sprint performance (1-5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5-15%) This same study examined 25% of respondents after a period of 6 weeks and found that TCr concentrations may take longer than currently accepted to return to baseline values after such a Cr loading regime. The load was 20gm 3x day 5 days, 2gm 3x day maintenance 6 week, 6 week clear. For a 13 week study.
Even if the creatine didn’t give you that extra burst to finish a few sets, at least the water retained gives a nice plump to muscle fiber. And at least there are no laws against creatine yet. Some natural guys like to add herbs like Tribulus and Chrysin during a cycle.

Yeow. That seems like alot. No? Am I reading this right? They are taking 20gm of creatine and 20gm of ala three times a day for 5 days then dropping it down to 2 gm, three times a day for six weeks?
That first 5 days... I would be one thirsty guy.

That's 12 teaspoons of the creatine alone each day. :|

Please set me straight here.

I take 5 3 times daily during load , couldnt imagine 20, my gut hurts with what I do as it is

Back