cutting down on tbol and test E

Nadsou

It currently in my mid-30s and this will be the first time I’ve cut down with steroids.
16% body fat give or take, and about 188 pounds. I train 4x a week weights and cardio 1 hour per day
I’m looking to do a cycle with tbol and test enanthate.
My first cycle was test only
my plan this time is 50mgs tbol per day 9 weeks. And then doing test E 400mgs a week for 10 weeks.
Is this a good plan ?

It currently in my mid-30s and this will be the first time I’ve cut down with steroids.
16% body fat give or take, and about 188 pounds. I train 4x a week weights and cardio 1 hour per day
my plan this time is 50mgs tbol per day 9 weeks. And then doing test E 400mgs a week for 10 weeks.
Is this a good plan ?
tbol and test thats a good cycle but to cut? hard to say

200mgs test is enough with 20mgs tbol and n2guard 7caps and feel out the dose

Is this a good plan ?
Why 9 and 10?

Is this a good plan ?
Hey diet gotta be tight

Back