Does anyone still sell Pure Ephedrine HCL without the guaifenesin bullshit?

No problem. Just doing my part.
Now hopefully the ephedrine from pct shop will be nice. And I have a rest kit on stand by to know for sure.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

could you send me that info as well? been looking all over for the stuff with no luck!

- - - Updated - - -

could you send me that info as well? been looking all over for the stuff with no luck!

- - - Updated - - -

someone needs to come out with an ALL in One ECA stack , preferably an oral Liquid ECA combination in a dropper bottle! Say each dropper filled is one Complete STACK of 25mg ephedrine hcl, 200mg caffeine , and 81mg aspirin

man when and who will come out with this! One 30ml dropper bottle would be profitable as hell

someone needs to come out with an ALL in One ECA stack , preferably an oral Liquid ECA combination in a dropper bottle! Say each dropper filled is one Complete STACK of 25mg ephedrine hcl, 200mg caffeine , and 81mg aspirin

man when and who will come out with this! One 30ml dropper bottle would be profitable as hell
I know that I'd buy the hell out of it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I know that I'd buy the hell out of it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We just had someone contact us here at MuscleChemistry.com offering to offer their services in providing Ephedrine hcl and eca stacks and i think he said EYCA , which is the addition of Yohimbe if im not mistaken.

He also mentioned Kratom, which i know absolutely nothing about aside from what i read here , and pretty sure guys like it preworkout and use it for bodybuilding and such. Pretty sure its legal as well, so this might be a good fit here, we'll see

I have never tried Yohimbe with my eca stack. Truth be told I have taken eca for years and know the effectiveness is diminished. Looking into if possible to clean receptors and such. Not much luck. I wonder if Yohimbe would help.
As far as Kratom....I was going to ask you about that for....grrr. Day late dollar short, lol.

yeah yohimbe makes me all flush red, so i dont like it, but a i know loads of guys and girls who like it in their stack

We just had someone contact us here at MuscleChemistry.com offering to offer their services in providing Ephedrine hcl and eca stacks and i think he said EYCA , which is the addition of Yohimbe if im not mistaken.

He also mentioned Kratom, which i know absolutely nothing about aside from what i read here , and pretty sure guys like it preworkout and use it for bodybuilding and such. Pretty sure its legal as well, so this might be a good fit here, we'll see

Dude if you can get Ephedrine as a single entity I would totally stock up. I'm tired of buying bronkaid. I can get the Amps, but they're not really that convenient.

Hey! Could you please message me about your source. I need the REAL DEAL. Tried ephedra extract and alkaloid products and they do not work!

I love Kratom. My Wife LOVES it when I take it, too. When I am feeling antisocial or angry, or anything out of sorts, Kratom turns me into a guy everyone wants to be around.

Back